• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CrazyCanuck

GDT: Predators @ Canucks

Rate this topic

Ive heard some stuff from him on youtube. Its pretty funny. He seems like a great guy to have on your team..
You are a rarity outside of Vancouver. Most people hate Cooke because he's an agitator and doesn't like to fight. But tonight before the game Mike Keenan was saying how extremely valuable he is to the Canucks. He hits hard, he can play the PP, the PK, anywhere, and he does it all with passion.

You are a rarity outside of Vancouver. Most people hate Cooke because he's an agitator and doesn't like to fight. But tonight before the game Mike Keenan was saying how extremely valuable he is to the Canucks. He hits hard, he can play the PP, the PK, anywhere, and he does it all with passion.

I absolutely love Matt Cooke. I think he does one hell of a job at what he does and he's a character guy that everyone would love to have on their team. I wish he was on the Wings. I use to like Ruutu as well when he was with you guys, but I lost interest when he became a cheap shot artist.

I absolutely love Matt Cooke. I think he does one hell of a job at what he does and he's a character guy that everyone would love to have on their team. I wish he was on the Wings. I use to like Ruutu as well when he was with you guys, but I lost interest when he became a cheap shot artist.

And that's why this is my favourite hockey forum. Intelligent, respectful fans who understand a players contributions.

He seems like a great guy. He reminds me a little of Maltby in his prime...back when Maltby actually remembered his job was to agitate and hit in the late 90s. I wish the Wings had a guy like him on the team. Guys like that are just so essential. Youre lucky to have him.

He seems like a great guy. He reminds me a little of Maltby in his prime...back when Maltby actually remembered his job was to agitate and hit in the late 90s. I wish the Wings had a guy like him on the team. Guys like that are just so essential. Youre lucky to have him.

There's a weekly series on Sportsnet West called "Canucks This Week". Cooke was on it and the cameras followed him around Vancouver for a day; in his car, to practice, to Canuck Place. Canucks Place is a childrens hospice that the players all put a lot of time into. The kids there loved Cooke. He's just a regular guy.

http://www.canuckplace.org/

I just got promoted from rookie to 4th line grinder. :P

Edited by One of the Few

There's a weekly series on Sportsnet West called "Canucks This Week". Cooke was on it and the cameras followed him around Vancouver for a day; in his car, to practice, to Canuck Place. Canucks Place is a childrens hospice that the players all put a lot of time into. The kids there loved Cooke. He's just a regular guy.

http://www.canuckplace.org/

I just got promoted from rookie to 4th line grinder. :P

hahaha congrats!

It is good the Canucks won 2-0 tonight.... Did anyone see the game? It looks like the Canucks peppered Nashville with 17 shots in the 1st.

Watched it with the lady friend and hahaha it was so awesome seeing the Canucks hand them their asses.