• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zetter is Better

Brashear Vs. Peters

Rate this topic

Brashear just faught Peters. The start of the fight was funny, Peters dropped the gloves and said "lets go" and Brash ignored him :lol: . Then Peters picked up his stick with no gloves (to continue with the play) and as he did Brashear dropped the gloves and they faught. Brashear dominated Peters and won by most shots and getting Peters down. Great fight! :clap:

**waiting for the almighty youtube :rolleyes: **

I just caught another fight, Fedoruk vs. Orr. Orr landed with a right into the side of Fedoruk's jaw, and Todd was KO'd instantly. He fell so fast he nearly messed up his knee getting it caught underneath him. I don't know if he was actually unconscious at any point but the way he collapsed makes me think he was out for a few seconds.

Ended up being carried out on a stretcher, but he's not going to the hospital, probably alright. HUGE haymaker by Orr to clobber Fedoruk.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

Fedoruk either needs to learn how to fight against the heavyweights or stop fighting them.

How many times has he got KO'd now? He's gonna get himself brain damage.

In the other game...

Todd Fedoruk was just murdered by Orr. Stretcher out. Fedoruk in brace n all.

I think we can safely say his enforcing days are pretty much over.

:o OMG! I just saw that. He is apparently going to hospital (per TSN). I hope he will be o.k. He should have quit fighting after what happend between him in Boogard :crazy:

Edited by Zetter is Better

saw the Peters / Brashear on MSGBFLO, except for how they started. not a bad one. Brashear had some nice shots

oh... and the Orr / Fedoruk was pretty crazy. very fast and looks like Orr nailed Fedoruk with this single shot. must have been a huge hit to lay a guy like Fedoruk down

How many times did Peters fall down during that fight? :blink:

learn to stay on your feet man!

Yeah, Peters likes to fight by standing tall and a bit far away with one arm free and one holding his opponent. That is how he can get his big punches in, but Brash tied him up pretty good and near the end gave Peters like 7 shots to the back of the head. :crazy: