• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

Fedoruk taken to hospital

Rate this topic

Im watching this game and man Orr sure did put a beating on Fedoruk. This is also Shannys first game back since the concussion.

On a side note: the game is being broadcasted on the net via Comcast

It's sad to say, but I don't think Fridge can continue to fight. He's had his orbital bone broken multiple times. The last time, earlier this year with the Ducks, it was reported that you could see where his face was just caved in from where the damage was done. Gruesome.

It is always tragic to see anyone carried off the ice. But Fedoruk should not be out there even playing, let alone fighting. I am sure his doctors told him a broken orbital takes a long time to heal. This guy could do some permanent damage to his face structure. Hopefully he will get the message and sit out for a while.

This s*** is just getting carried away. What is this..like the 10th player to be taken out on a stretcher this season? This is ridiculous!!

but this is a regular fight. it's not the same as endless cheap-shots produced by Gary`s Buttman instigator penalty :(

God bless Fedoruk! He has a knack for leading with his face though... lol. He doesnt know when to fight more defensively and cautiously though against the serious power punchers, its no coincidence that his 3 big injuries have come from Cairns, Boogaard, and now Orr. The 3 biggest punchers around bar none. He just fights the same no matter who it is, which isnt really smart..

He just fights the same no matter who it is, which isnt really smart..

Fridge has been fighting scared since the Boogaard thing. Being tentative is the worst thing a fighter can do. I can't remember the last time a heavyweight suffered two KOs in a single season like Fridge has. It's been a really bad year for him.

Of course I hope he's okay, but there was foulplay in this one.

He got a good one on the jaw with hit his lights out.

I guess he hurt himself more by falling on the ice than by the actual hit.

Fridge has been fighting scared since the Boogaard thing. Being tentative is the worst thing a fighter can do.

That's basically what has happened. Now, he has become a waste of roster spot.

I too hope he's alright, but I don't feel sorry for him after the liberties him and Eager took with the Rangers on the Feb 17th game.

The NHL doesn't stand for No Hitting League. <_<

Edited by Brownie21