• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Darius099

Eastern AL/Western GA Fans

Rate this topic

Any of you Wings fans out there? I'm in Columbus GA without any money for Center Ice (or even a car to go to Atlanta), and I'm getting pretty desperate for hockey friends. It's even harder because the local NBC affiliate shows 700 Club episodes when there's supposed to be nationally syndicated hockey on.

Just wondering if the southern Wings fan exists. I haven't been able to find ANYONE.

Edited by Darius099

I figure there's about 10 fans or so in Gainesville. Occasionally people stop me when I'm rollin with the jersey or after seeing my bumperstickers at the gas station...and they are always "hey, I'm from Michigan too!"

I'm planning an experiment to see how wearing a wings jersey at a Tampa Bay playoffs game goes over....

I figure there's about 10 fans or so in Gainesville. Occasionally people stop me when I'm rollin with the jersey or after seeing my bumperstickers at the gas station...and they are always "hey, I'm from Michigan too!"

I'm planning an experiment to see how wearing a wings jersey at a Tampa Bay playoffs game goes over....

The Wings are pretty popular in Florida, I knew that already because my mom is a Wings fan, and she's lived in Florida on and off for a long time.

Now I just need to find people in the wonderful Columbus GA area. :(