• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Should be a good game for the wings, I predict a 5-2 win for the wings, Datsyuk, Betuzzix2, Hudler, Flip GO WINGS!!!!!

Another AWESOME GDT :thumbup:

:clap: aflac9262 :clap:

Edited by Elshupacabra

Look at those lines!!!! *chills* one more back in the line up and we will be SET!

Aflac, did you read somewhere that those would be the lines or is that what you think?

I am sad that Calds is seperated from Huds and Langer and that he's on the 4th line. :( lol

Anywho.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!

GO OZZIE!!!!!!!!! SHUT 'EM DOWN!!!

Wings win 3-1 *Bertuzzi! Huds, Franzen*

Look at those lines!!!! *chills* one more back in the line up and we will be SET!

Aflac, did you read somewhere that those would be the lines or is that what you think?

I am sad that Calds is seperated from Huds and Langer and that he's on the 4th line. :( lol

Just what I think. Though I'll likely be wrong :P Bertuzzi might not get much ice time. Perhaps he'll be on the fourth line temporarily. I'm not all too sure, but we will find out soon enough. Calder certainly doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line though.

Also if some are wondering why Fedorov is put on the defensive part of the BJ's lineup, is because if I can recall correctly the BJs are making him play defense.

Edited by aflac9262

Just what I think. Though I'll likely be wrong :P Bertuzzi might not get much ice time. Perhaps he'll be on the fourth line temporarily. I'm not all too sure, but we will find out soon enough. Calder certainly doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line though.

Also if some are wondering why Fedorov is put on the defensive part of the BJ's lineup, is because if I can recall correctly the BJs are making him play defense.

Cuz of injuries, yeah.

I have been waiting for this game!! I am so excited to have bertuzzi playing today. While I don't think he will immediatly contribute (i.e. calder), I think he will give the wings a much needed jump start. And with Cleary coming back too, I am predicating the wings win 4-1. :D

Welcome to Detroit Mr. Todd Bertuzzi, I wish you well.

I'd think he might be on the checking line tonight, play around 12 minutes, just a guess. If 2K7 is any indicator :P , he's got a heckuva wrist shot! (yeah, finally rosters were updated online).

It'll sure be strange to see Sergei on defense, and Bertuzzi in the Winged Wheel. Glad they chose to finally broadcast in HD. Anyone know why about 1 out of 10 games is broadcast in HD for FSN? I'm sure it's more bandwidth to stream the much larger files/pics, whatever, but channel 201 is usually "Off Air" :(

I'd hope Calder gets to stay with Bobbert and Lil'Jiri, because if so.. that will equal 2 goals--can't quite figure out who this early, but maybe Mr. Calder in a scrum in front of the net. Jiri will also score one -- one of Bobberts patented delayed wrister off a BJ's leg will inadvertently direct off of Jiri's skate into the net. :P

With the day off for travel, does anyone think Babcock is sort of "benching" Hasek for his stupid-ass move the other night, or is it just time for some rest? Osgood played fantastic the last time he was in net, I have all the confidence in the world with the Wizard!

Wings: 7 (yeah, how bout we rout a team?)

BJ's: 2

Edited by Covenant

It'll sure be strange to see Sergei on defense, and Bertuzzi in the Winged Wheel.

Yay! I can't wait to see Bert out there, hope he fits in soon. How about him beating Feds on a one-on-one and scoring? ;)

Wingslogo, I have a strong 4-1 feeling today. What do ya think? :P

EDIT: I forgot, finally we have the shorter injury list! :thumbup:

Edited by FinWing

With the day off for travel, does anyone think Babcock is sort of "benching" Hasek for his stupid-ass move the other night, or is it just time for some rest?

Ordinarily, I'd say it's the latter...but I also read that Ozzie's getting the start against St. Louis this weekend too, so it makes me wonder. In any case, we're fine in net. Can't wait to see Bert out there tonight.

I'm going to be uncharacteristically optimistic tonight...6-2 Wings. :D

I'm excited Senor Bertuzzi is finally make his first appearance, but let give the man some time and space.

It's his first game in a really long time, so don't expect a 4 point game.

EDIT: DO EXPECT = DON'T EXPECT

Edited by interminded

Yay Bertuzzi, I always hated him because he was a big strong checker who could score.

Now he is our big (hopefully) strong checker who (hopefully) can score.

I think he'll do fine, matter of fact I think that like Calder, just the fact that a great team like Detroit wanted him will motivate him.