• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I'm gonna be out boozing, throwing darts and welcoming Bert to his first game in Joe Louis as a Wing!

Cheers to THAT~! 12-pack of Molson chillin' in the fridge for this huge event! Even invited some buddies over, weekday be damned, I can be groggy in the cubicle tomorrow NO problem! :yowza:

I need a good, legit excuse to miss class. I was thinking about showing up to class, telling my GSI that my sister just went into labor and then going back to my apartment and watching the game. Just to note...i do have a pregnant sister, so this isnt that far of a stretch. This is horrible....

say your anal glaucoma is acting up and you can't see your ass coming in.

"It's fun to be part of a team again," said Bertuzzi, who played in only seven games prior to undergoing back surgery in November. "The mental part is pretty much done, it's (the back) 100 percent healed. I'm going to treat it that way and try to get some hits early and get involved in the game."

Will we see another Calder type first goal first shift?

This is a perfect opponent for Big Bert to get his feet wet with - underachieving, but at times dangerous. If things go smooth he'll have two games under his belt before Monday's HUGE contest vs. da Ducks!

The old "I'm sick" excuse doesn't work to well here. Ahh, i wouldnt' call it low persay...I'd say desperate is more the right choice.

Maybe so. Low would be more like if you claimed someone had died or gotten really sick or whatnot. But whatever excuse you like best, you should try to wriggle yourself out of the class. :P

True. But haven't we all used some kind of bogus excuse to avoid missing a wings game? :blush:

I don't need to since gametime is usually at night here. ;) But I sure will come up with an excuse if need be, first things first!

Maybe so. Low would be more like if you claimed someone had died or gotten really sick or whatnot. But whatever excuse you like best, you should try to wriggle yourself out of the class. :P

I don't need to since gametime is usually at night here. ;) But I sure will come up with an excuse if need be, first things first!

LOL... I usually don't have to resort to skipping class to avoid missing a game, because all my classes are over by 4... but in past semesters, I have been known to skip once or twice. Perhaps, that's why my grades sucked. :(

LOL... I usually don't have to resort to skipping class to avoid missing a game, because all my classes are over by 4... but in past semesters, I have been known to skip once or twice. Perhaps, that's why my grades sucked. :(

But you know what? It really doesn't make a difference because had you attended those classes, you probably would have been distracted thinking about the game. ;) But then again, you might have such a good concentration that you don't get distracted, I don't know you as a person.

But you know what? It really doesn't make a difference because had you attended those classes, you probably would have been distracted thinking about the game. ;) But then again, you might have such a good concentration that you don't get distracted, I don't know you as a person.

Nah... it would have bee more likely me being too distracted. I have an inability to concentrate during wings games, whether I am watching them or not.

Nah... it would have bee more likely me being too distracted. I have an inability to concentrate during wings games, whether I am watching them or not.

Great, now I know you a little better! I would most likely have the same problem, the true fan syndrome. :P Not to bring you down, but so the conclusion is that your grades would have sucked anyway!

Yay! I can't wait to see Bert out there, hope he fits in soon. How about him beating Feds on a one-on-one and scoring? ;)

Wingslogo, I have a strong 4-1 feeling today. What do ya think? :P

EDIT: I forgot, finally we have the shorter injury list! :thumbup:

The return of #44 TODD BERTUZZI... Im pumped up for this one that's for damn sure.. And Finwing, i think its right to say a 4-1 game tonight, though im feeling a 5-1 game ;)

Great, now I know you a little better! I would most likely have the same problem, the true fan syndrome. :P Not to bring you down, but so the conclusion is that your grades would have sucked anyway!

Yeah, my grades most likely would have sucked without the wings and missing class. College is really kicking my ass. :thumbdown:

How 'bout:

Go Bert! Ernie your first Cup!

or

Go Bert!

Welcome to the Rink of Champions

or

Hey Bert: Crash the Net and the Wings are set!

or

Detroit Loves Bert!

These Markers Smell Funny.

or

Detroit Ernestly Loves Bert!

or

I enjoy hockey, but sign-making isn't my forte

hahahahaa

omgggg

i seriously sat there and laughed for like 3 minutes. no lie.

i like the smelly markers one :P

yaaaaaay for bert! we better win this bia.

go wings!!

The return of #44 TODD BERTUZZI... Im pumped up for this one that's for damn sure.. And Finwing, i think its right to say a 4-1 game tonight, though im feeling a 5-1 game ;)

Oh right, Bert brings the fifth goal to the equation. :P