• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I swear, if they shoot 30+ harmless bloopers at the Jax goalie tonight and don't score, I am going to hurt someone. <_<

Hopefully, they are ashamed of their offensive production in W. Canada and will do better at home tonight.

I start work at 7.00 am which might not be that bad until u consider I actually do live in Sweden. But damn sleep, I'm gonna welcome Bert instead!!!

So what actual time does the game start in your neck of the nape.. err.. um, corner of the globe. :P

I have a ton of buddies in my *ahem Music-sharing communities over in Sweden, etc. and I always forget.

(oh, game-related-talk necessary: Wings fall behind early, as usual-- but can overcome tonight!)

okay, so it's my first post in a long, long time. Been under an uber amount of stress lately. Just wanted to let you that I missed you guys, and how excited I am for tonight!! Tuesday's game... :thumbdown:, but that's all in the past now!

GO WINGS!!!!! Welcome to Hockeytown Bert! Your part of the fam now. :)

So what actual time does the game start in your neck of the nape.. err.. um, corner of the globe. :P

I have a ton of buddies in my *ahem Music-sharing communities over in Sweden, etc. and I always forget.

(oh, game-related-talk necessary: Wings fall behind early, as usual-- but can overcome tonight!)

Well with DST its 0:00 am. So game finishes at what 3:00 am?

WELL worth it for a non-playoff game vs. the mighty Columbus BJ's. :D

HEY...first of all it's Bert's first game with the wings...second it's a wings game...third...well besides that second reason do u need more?

#^&%!@!, I just threw up in my mouth.

Forgot that I live so near Cbus that the FSD feed will get blacked out on my Center Ice Package.

Damn you CBJ....maybe it's not on FSO tonight??

Edit: It is on FSO........DAMN YOU CBJ!

Edited by cincywingfan

skfkldfjsahisioska!

Do you know what OsGod just brought me to wear to the game tonight!

A TODD BERTUZZI JERSEY! OMG! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

!!! OMG. How freaking awesome!!!!!

Awwwww you guys are too cute!

WOOT WOOT! Jen with her Bert jersey ready to go and cheer him on! Bert jersey, Ozzie hat?!

Are you making a sign? klsdjksdjgslksgs

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

OK, it's 6-3 Wings tonight.

Homer, Flip, Calder, Rex, Pavs, Markov.

Bert with 2 assists, and I'm gonna take it a step further and say a hooking penalty as well :P

Seriously though, It's just an amazing day here in Michigan, beautiful weather, and you can just feel the excitement of Wings fans in the air.

LET'S GO WINGS! :hockeysmile:

skfkldfjsahisioska!

Do you know what OsGod just brought me to wear to the game tonight!

A TODD BERTUZZI JERSEY! OMG! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's so great!!! OsGod is awesome! You guys have fun tonight at the game. I think your jersey is going to bring Bert good luck!

!!! OMG. How freaking awesome!!!!!

Awwwww you guys are too cute!

WOOT WOOT! Jen with her Bert jersey ready to go and cheer him on! Bert jersey, Ozzie hat?!

Are you making a sign? klsdjksdjgslksgs

Hee hee, I made a sign...just plain text I decided..ha ha. Boring I guess...

Yay Jersey :banana:

IPB Image

Off to the game now!

PS. OsGod took my Ozzie hat!

Edited by Offsides

I swear, if they shoot 30+ harmless bloopers at the Jax goalie tonight and don't score, I am going to hurt someone.

Honestly, that would be shocking. I'm expecting a high-energy team that's going to be playing some physical hockey. Bertuzzi in the lineup will be a nice shot in the arm but don't shouldn't lessen the return of Cleary, another high-energy guy that's a 20-goal man on our 4th line now.

Hee hee, I made a sign...just plain text I decided..ha ha. Boring I guess...

Yay Jersey :banana:

IPB Image

Off to the game now!

PS. OsGod took my Ozzie hat!

That looks great!

I absolutely LOVE the hair color. You look soo pretty!

Have fun at the game!!

I am literally sitting in class right now debating whether I should leave at 7... this class is only held once a week, but this is a huge night for the wings, not only because bert and cleary are in, but we could also take the conference lead... LGWers talk me into leaving early!

I am literally sitting in class right now debating whether I should leave at 7... this class is only held once a week, but this is a huge night for the wings, not only because bert and cleary are in, but we could also take the conference lead... LGWers talk me into leaving early!

Leave leave leave!!

Sneak out..or tell your teacher you have somewhere very important to be!

Leave leave leave!!

Sneak out..or tell your teacher you have somewhere very important to be!

we just took a mid term last class... surely nothing important will be missed today? right?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Ok Bertuzzi, I have held onto you all season in my Fantasy League...this is when I need you to perform most! :D

5-2 Detroit, Bertuzzi 2 G and 2 A

One can only hope.