• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jpfalcon09

Morning Skate

Rate this topic

I saw Cleary but I was damned if I could find Bertuzzi out there. I was checking out the live ice cam on RWW. He may not have been out for long I guess.

U can watch them practise live!....I didnt know that, what site is it on?

Per Bruce again at RWC.com

-- Bertuzzi and Cleary are both in the lineup tonight unless something happens in the pregame skate. At the moment, Bertuzzi skates with Datsyuk and Homer although Babcock said he'll probably switch him over to play with Lang and Calder during the game. Babcock always looks at forwards in pairs.

-- Osgood starts in net tonight.

-- Zetterberg skated on his own for a second straight day. Everything's OK. Babcock said he puts a conservative return date on Z at late next week.

-- Hasek and Babcock met this morning about the second goal in Calgary. Hasek's fine with everything, including Babcock. The goalie said that he got hit with an Iginla elbow and the replay shows it. There doesn't seem to be any tension between Hasek and Babcock.

Edited by jpfalcon09

-- Bertuzzi and Cleary are both in the lineup tonight unless something happens in the pregame skate. At the moment, Bertuzzi skates with Datsyuk and Homer although Babcock said he'll probably switch him over to play with Lang and Calder during the game. Babcock always looks at forwards in pairs.

-- Zetterberg skated on his own for a second straight day. Everything's OK. Babcock said he puts a conservative return date on Z at late next week.

-- Hasek and Babcock met this morning about the second goal in Calgary. Hasek's fine with everything, including Babcock. The goalie said that he got hit with an Iginla elbow and the replay shows it. There doesn't seem to be any tension between Hasek and Babcock.

:banana:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :siren:

Guest LivingtheDream

According to The Detroit News, Bertuzzi will play with Dats and Holmstrom tonight

That is one interesting line combination! Imagine if this keeps Pavel open a lot more than he is used to. Man, I just want to see it and stop talking about it!!! :)

According to The Detroit News, Bertuzzi will play with Dats and Holmstrom tonight

To me, that line seems like overkill. I wouldn't put Bert on a line with Homer, but he and Dats should be a great fit. That being said, Calder-Lang-Bert sounds awesome to me.

My ideal lines when everyone's healthy:

Dats-Z-Homer

Bert-Lang-Calder

Cleary-Hudler-Filppula

Maltby-Draper-Franzen

HS: Samuelsson

i just read that bertuzzi will start the game with datsyuk and holmstrom , but after that he'll go on the 2nd line with lang and calder ......dont get me wrong im happy bertuzzi is playing and im excited to see what he does , im just pissed hudler is getting screwed over again, i wouldnt be surprised if hes on the 4th line tonight with cleary back as well

filppula datsyuk holmstrom

bertuzzi lang calder

cleary hudler samuelsson

maltby draper franzen

if i had to guess those would be the lines for tonight

To me, that line seems like overkill. I wouldn't put Bert on a line with Homer, but he and Dats should be a great fit. That being said, Calder-Lang-Bert sounds awesome to me.

My ideal lines when everyone's healthy:

Dats-Z-Homer

Bert-Lang-Calder

Cleary-Hudler-Filppula

Maltby-Draper-Franzen

HS: Samuelsson

Looks good! I for see alot of this --> :siren:

Happy happy joy joy!

what a glorious day to wake up to this news....i had a horrible day yesterday but all this news of cleary and bert, and now Z being ok....my heart is rejuvinated :clap::clap:

i just read that bertuzzi will start the game with datsyuk and holmstrom , but after that he'll go on the 2nd line with lang and calder ......dont get me wrong im happy bertuzzi is playing and im excited to see what he does , im just pissed hudler is getting screwed over again, i wouldnt be surprised if hes on the 4th line tonight with cleary back as well

filppula datsyuk holmstrom

bertuzzi lang calder

cleary hudler samuelsson

maltby draper franzen

if i had to guess those would be the lines for tonight

hey i dont think huds is getting screwed, hes working with cleary....i think those two might be a good matchup

Guest Crymson

I want to see Hudler with Cleary and Filpulla or Franzen.

Bert will play top line. No doubt.