• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Vancouver Wings Fan

Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Guys don't worry, if the Wings end up playing the Canucks, I PROMISE that I won't go to the game. The reason why the Wings lost in Vancouver last Saturday was because I was at the game, and every time I go see the Wings when they are in town, they lose. For the benefit of the team and everyone here, I will promise that I won't go to see the Wings if they come to Vancouver.

Guys don't worry, if the Wings end up playing the Canucks, I PROMISE that I won't go to the game. The reason why the Wings lost in Vancouver last Saturday was because I was at the game, and every time I go see the Wings when they are in town, they lose. For the benefit of the team and everyone here, I will promise that I won't go to see the Wings if they come to Vancouver.

Hey AKI - I have been to 47 Wings games in my live. Since I was a kid I never saw a live loss!! I was at the game Saturday as well - I'm now 46 and 1! Likely would be near impossible to get a reasonable ticket anyway if it happens tha both Van and Det are far enough in to meet in the playoffs!

We appreciate it :)

Hey AKI - I have been to 47 Wings games in my live. Since I was a kid I never saw a live loss!! I was at the game Saturday as well - I'm now 46 and 1! Likely would be near impossible to get a reasonable ticket anyway if it happens tha both Van and Det are far enough in to meet in the playoffs!

46 and 1!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap!!!

Nice picking! :clap: You should go to Wings games more often since you're obviously good luck. :P

it's the typical misconception of any hockey fan from the east who thinks the Canucks are doing so great all because of Luongo.

if you have actually followed the Canucks closely since Christmas you would know their consistent success is not ALL due to Luongo.

they play smart, they don't make mistakes, and they follow their system to a T. they also have one of the most underrated, deep defensive core in the league. and their special teams are solid.

basically, the Canucks are the New Jersey Devils of the West.

Exactly right. The Canucks have always been a team on the cusp of alot of success. They can get the job done, but for a long time, the biggest problem they have had is in net.

Now they have that piece of the puzzle. As a team, they are really doing well.

All I hear sometimes is that Luongo is the team. Sorry, he's the goalie. They have forwards who can score, defense who can break up plays and support the goalie and a goalie who can make saves when needed and steal some potential goals. Luongo is part of the answer, not the answer.

As a team, they play great. It is not only because of Luongo. He is finally on a team that can support him as much as he can support a team. If Luongo has gone to another team, he may not be having the success he is. Same thing with the Canucks, they would still have a hole in goal if Luongo hadn't have gone there.

Plus, if Luongo was the answer to a teams woes, why wasn't the Panthers more successful with him? The answer is simple. They didn't have as good of a team. He played very well, but the Panthers were a horrible team. No goalie could have saved them.

But there will always be people who don't see the game as a whole and focus on small aspects of it.

Edited by Oddzilla51