• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rick zombo

Zetterberg to return next week

Rate this topic

That's excellent news of course, but I'd rather let him sit for as long as possible before the playoffs. Better safe than sorry - I have no doubt that he will get back into shape during the first round anyway, so there's no reason to rush this, IMHO.

:banana: Oh Yeah!, great news about Zetter, also good news about Ellis....My day just got a whole lot better

my day is amazing so far, the weather is gorgeous, the wings are coming back, and i had a horrible day yesterday so this is fantastic

Oh for sure! :thumbup: I've been dancing around all day...kissing strangers...playing in the rain...

Wow now that's the way to celebrate! :lol:

Seriuosly I was really worried about Hank, this is FANTASTIC. We should have them play three games together, than have the GRIFFS finish the season so everyone is HEALTHY for the playoffs. :crazy:

:D This makes me soooo happy!! I really hope he can get back to his previous form before the playoffs start. With him and bert in the line up, its going to be a great showing.

:beerbuddy:

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Yeah! My boy Zetterberg is almost back. Now all we need is Cleary back and we're set. I really think this could be a Cup year. As long as we have a healthy Hasek that is. He looks healthy to me. So we just may have a parade this summer.

Bert's playing now Zets is coming back for sure before the playoffs? Best day I've had in awhile... it's not at all sad that good news for the Wings is amongst the top prioirties that make me happy in my life is it?

Bert's playing now Zets is coming back for sure before the playoffs? Best day I've had in awhile... it's not at all sad that good news for the Wings is amongst the top prioirties that make me happy in my life is it?

I hope not, because i'm the same way :(

Yeah! My boy Zetterberg is almost back. Now all we need is Cleary back and we're set. I really think this could be a Cup year. As long as we have a healthy Hasek that is. He looks healthy to me. So we just may have a parade this summer.

I'm pretty sure Cleary is playing tonight.

I hope not, because i'm the same way :(

You guys have your values in order as far as I'm concerned! :clap:

Not sad at all! I'm the same way. Let's just say me passing my board exam and the Wings winning those two games against Nashville back to back brought the same amount of joy to me. :blush:

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I'm pretty sure Cleary is playing tonight.

Wow I hope. I can't wait to see our lines at full force. Cleary is gonna be such an upgrade to any of the gr boys. Can't wait to see this team in the playoffs. :clap: