• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

Preds lead Flames 2-1 in the early part of 3rd

Rate this topic

Meh, can't worry about what Nashville does. Yeah I'd like the division but I want everybody healthy and the Red Wings worrying about themselves these next few games and get into a good groove for the playoffs, divsiion or no division.

on another good sidenote, phoenix is beating the ducks 2-0 :clap:

come on Ducks get some goals!~!

*edit*

I see buffalo won yesterday so now it doesnt matter who wins that ducks-yots game.

Edited by Jwo

Meh, can't worry about what Nashville does. Yeah I'd like the division but I want everybody healthy and the Red Wings worrying about themselves these next few games and get into a good groove for the playoffs, divsiion or no division.

That's pretty much the sentiment of most Predators' fans as well. It's a damn shame that a division race as good as the one these two teams were having is diminished because the focus of both has to shift to healing several key guys (for each team).

Oh well, regardless of who finally emerges with the division, I hope both teams do emerge healthy and ready for the playoffs.

David

:blink: Wings Fans want to play the Flames in the first round of the playoffs? I can see the Preds wanting the Flames because they have absolutely owned Calgary, home and away. I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure the Wings haven't won in Calgary since Game 4 of the 04 playoffs. The Wings have never had a good playoff record against Alberta teams - this year is unlikely to be any different. :P

:blink: Wings Fans want to play the Flames in the first round of the playoffs? I can see the Preds wanting the Flames because they have absolutely owned Calgary, home and away. I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure the Wings haven't won in Calgary since Game 4 of the 04 playoffs. The Wings have never had a good playoff record against Alberta teams - this year is unlikely to be any different. :P

Yes,apparently Budaj is this year's Cam Ward and playing SJ interests even less than a trip to Alberta.