• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Barrie

Who's on your Red Wings Jersey?

Rate this topic

That happened to my wife. She got the Ozzy jersey and he left. She got the Mac jersey and he left. We've debated getting her a Lillypad jersey for the good of the team.

Do they even make those? lol

I have a white Yzerman, a White Lidstrom with the A, a blank Red one, and a White Feds :crazy: Maybe I should keep it around for when there's a toilet paper shortage, hmmm?

I have:

Yzerman red ( name, numbers, C ironed on)

Yzerman red( name tag on back, and authentic like?)

Yzerman Team Canada 2002 Olympics Red

Yzerman peterborugh petes jersey white

(dont know how old) wings jersey, not typical jersey fabric, very retro, and aging patch.... wore it in 1997 in the wings final game against flyers when i was like 7, little small now.

O and dad has a framed Howe jersey signed, wiht puck, and accomplishments...

Does this seem like an ebay advertisement to anyone else?

Do they even make those? lol

Yeah, there's always a lot of them in stock.... ;)

I have:

Yzerman vintage autographed by Scotty Bowman on the front.

Yzerman vintage, unsigned (hoping for his auto one day).

Zetterberg red autographed (pre-A).

Joseph Red wings white autographed.

Sakic- Team Canada red (couldn't stomach getting an Av's jersey, but he's a great player). Looking for his auto, too.

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh

I have a bunch a hockey jerseys, but only one with an actual player's name on it: Yzerman

I FINALLY got my first Red Wings jersey, and there was no decision that had to be made who's name it would be. Yzerman has been my favorite player since I started watching hockey when i was 8 years old back in 1988.

i have a candy cane Yzerman and a black practice jersey with my sn on it

That's going to be one of my next purchases, either that or the 1984 all-star throwback. I'm also getting a Zetterberg, but I'm waiting for the new jerseys next year, since they'll allow me to go from my seat to the bathroom and back 8% faster.

Right now, I have:

* Yzerman red, completely authentic and with the VK/SM and 1998 Stanley Cup patches. I used all my HS graduation money to buy it, and it's my unquestioned alpha jersey, even 10 years later.

* White Shanahan

* Red Chelios

* White Fedorov (haven't worn that one in a while)

* Plain black RBK practice jersey

Other teams:

* Chelios white Blackhawks ©

* Chelios white Canadiens ©

* Gilles Meloche white Cleveland Barons

* Blank blue Hartford Whalers

* Gerry Cheevers purple Cleveland Crusaders (WHA)

* Tony Amonte white Team USA (1998 Olympics version). I'd rather have a Cheli (I like the guy if you can't tell), but it was a hand-me-down

* Blank black Cleveland Lumberjacks (IHL)

* Curtiss Patrick (Craig Patrick's nephew) black Wheeling Nailers (ECHL)

* A pile of PSU hockey jerseys

-White Joseph jersey

-Blank cheap ass White replica jersey

I definitly want to get Bertuzzi and Zetterberg jerseys once I have the spare cash.I have'nt bought a jersey in awhile.I'm due.

A few years ago I asked for an Yzerman jersey for Christmas. What I got was an iron on t-shirt jersey with Yzerman's name. Didn't exactly make my day. But I do have a white Fedorov jersey and a white Chelios from his Blackhawk days.

I also have a white Konstantinov that Murphy got signed by everyone for me. Because that one is signed, I bought another white Konstantinov.

I really want a real replica Yzerman one. I'm also considering Lidstrom and Datsyuk (if he re-signs)

I only have one. The almighty Zata with the "A"--- RED. Yeah yeah, I know I got it recently... but I didnt have any scratch laying around cause I just moved to a new town and didnt have a job. Its one of my prized possetions. The only thing I dont like about it is that people assume that I just started liking Z because of the recency of the "A" on his jersey. I've loved Z for many years now, and it seems like he's getting a major following (which is great) but I was one of the orginals when everyone was talking Dats in 2002.

Speaking of Dats.... Eurotwin has a matching red Dats to my Red Z. We wear them to every game we go to and every single game day. In fact, Im wearing mine now!

RED- Fedorov (authentic, dad got it for me for x-mas years ago)

WHITE- Fedorov (good replica from CCM, paid 13.50 for it on ebay, 13.50!!!! and its the real deal with stitched nhl patches and name and numbers. great deals to be had on that site if you know where to look)

thats all i need. and all i ever will. ALTHOUGH, if zetterberg becomes captain, thats the day i break down and get a new sweater.

I have a fake wings jersey that I bought at meijers the night before a game for 19.99, its blank and the wings logo is just silk screened on :( so if anyone is looking to get rid of one of there REAL wings jerseys for cheap or free...I'm your guy! :D

EDIT: I forgot to tell you...MY FAKE JERSEY IS BAD LUCK!, I wore it on FEB 7 when the wings played PHX and won 4-2 then I wore it well I was watching the Detroit - STL game on FEB 8 AND THE WINGS GOT SHUT OUT! i've been too afraid to wear it since.

BURN IT.

White 1997-1998 Team autographed jersey and framed

White Yzerman Autographed and framed

Red Datsyuk autographed and framed

Red Lang autographed and framed

Red Yzerman Authentic

White Yzerman Authentic

White Nike Authentic no name

Red Authentic no name

Yzerman all star jersey from 99-2000 season

Black practice Jersey

Black baseball jersey