• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Barrie

Who's on your Red Wings Jersey?

Rate this topic

Lot's of negative discussions on here lately, but it's Friday, the weather is getting nicer, and I didn't have to work today, soooo it's time for something fun.

Who's on the back of your Red Wings Jersey and what color is it (Red, White, Black, whatever)?

I have 4 Wings Jerseys, three Hockey and a Baseball. On the back is:

Yzerman -White with all 3 Stanley Cup patches. It's sweet, I've got a couple compliments at Wings games for the 3 Patches. :)

McCarty -White

Shanahan -Red

The Wings Baseball Jersey is Red and Yzerman is on the back of that one too.

Edit: Also, feel free to add if you are looking to get a jersey in the future and who you want on the back of it. If Bertuzzi works out, I'd like to get a Bert jersey.

Edited by Barrie

I have a Wings jersey hanging up on my wall signed by the 02 wings that never has come off.. I also have a yzerman jersey from the 02 playoffs which is red.. Im holding off getting my bert jersey until (hopefully he gets resigned)

Phew, here we go:

White Yzerman

Red Lidstrom (pre-captaincy)

White Hull

White Hasek

White Osgood

White Osgood (Islanders)

White McCarty

Red Zetterberg (with an 'A')

Red Shanahan

White Shanahan

Blue Shanahan with laces (Rangers)

Black no-name (iron-on Wings logo)

EDIT: Forgot one...

Edited by edicius

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Lot's of negative discussions on here lately, but it's Friday, the weather is getting nicer, and I didn't have to work today, soooo it's time for something fun.

Who's on the back of your Red Wings Jersey and what color is it (Red, White, Black, whatever)?

I have 4 Wings Jerseys, three Hockey and a Baseball. On the back is:

Yzerman -White with all 3 Stanley Cup patches. It's sweet, I've got a couple compliments at Wings games for the 3 Patches. :)

McCarty -White

Shanahan -Red

The Wings Baseball Jersey is Red and Yzerman is on the back of that one too.

Edit: Also, feel free to add if you are looking to get a jersey in the future and who you want on the back of it. If Bertuzzi works out, I'd like to get a Bert jersey.

ME! :D I'm on my Wings jersey. My wife bought me a white #22 (sorry Lebda) years ago for my birthday with my name on it.

I also have a white, signed "Red" Kelly

red, signed Alex Delvecchio with "HOF" but I can't remember what year he wrote that he was inducted

edit: Obviously I need to acquire a signed Howe and Signed Lindsay and then I can hang up the production line on my wall but first I gotta convince my wife that $500 bucks for a hockey jersey is a good investment lol.

Yzerman will be attained at some point.

Edited by GordieSid&Ted

Red - McCarty

White - Osgood

I like how Osgood left, then McCarty left and now Ozzie's back, so I can at least wear one of them still.

-- Primis.

That happened to my wife. She got the Ozzy jersey and he left. She got the Mac jersey and he left. We've debated getting her a Lillypad jersey for the good of the team.

I have a black practice that I actually wear for pick-up hockey

a white Yzerman Jersey

a red Paul Coffey jersey

a plain red wings with 97 stanley cup patch

and a plain white one with 98 stanley cup and believe patches , and Steve Yzerman's autograph on the back. Needless to say that one is never worn....

I have the following:

1. White Nike Konstantinov Jersey with the believe patch and fight strap

2. White Candy Cane Yzerman (in honor of Yzerman's last season) with the fight strap

3. Blue "fun" jersey no name on the back

4. Red CCM jersey with no fight strap

5. Red Baseball Jersey with no name on the back

In the future...probably a white Lidstrom or a white Zetterberg jersey.

White Osgood that he signed, plus i got it 11 years ago when i was only 7 years old, so its pretty much skin tight on me now.

Yzerman white replica CCM

Yzerman white authentic CCM

Yzerman red authentic Nike

Draper white replica CCM (no A - it's about seven years old)

Murphy replica CCM

I also have a white replica Team Canada World Cup 1996, a red authentic Team Canada Olympic 1998 and a white replica Team Canada 2002, all Yzerman. :)

I now have 3. I recently got a Zetterberg j(white) ersey. The other 2 I've had since high school so I got the around early to mid 90s. They are Jamie Pushor #4 (white), and ozzy (red)-thank God he came back :P

Yzerman white replica CCM

Yzerman white authentic CCM

Yzerman red authentic Nike

Draper white replica CCM (no A - it's about seven years old)

Murphy replica CCM

I also have a white replica Team Canada World Cup 1996, a red authentic Team Canada Olympic 1998 and a white replica Team Canada 2002, all Yzerman. :)

I'm guessing An Yzerman fan, right? :lol: