• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

Is there anyway to watch the game online tomorrow?

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

I know there's online Center Ice, but, obviously, you have to pay for it.

Is Yahoo or SopCast doing it or anything? I don't have Fox 2, and I don't want to miss Bertuzzi's second game (always have been a huge fan), although I probably should, since everyone that isn't named Kyle, Pavel, and Chris (Osgood) has been awful... but, yeah. Anyone know?

It's not on yahoo, hopefully sopcast will have it playing but it seems like wings games are never on there and it is against st. louis so the chances aren't very good. Especially with the 3 games on at 1 all having teams fighting for playoff spots and the Pitt game..who everyone loves to see.

I really need center ice.

It's not on yahoo, hopefully sopcast will have it playing but it seems like wings games are never on there and it is against st. louis so the chances aren't very good. Especially with the 3 games on at 1 all having teams fighting for playoff spots and the Pitt game..who everyone loves to see.

I really need center ice.

I would love Center Ice, but its just so expensive.

Its unfortunate that they have to charge an arm and a leg for their service.

Download the SOP player. It works pretty good, though the quailty is not as good as the games on yahoo sports. There usually is 2 NHL channels available. There is a schedule of games somewhere on the internet too.

Who knows, maybe the game will be on there tomorrow. :)

Download the SOP player. It works pretty good, though the quailty is not as good as the games on yahoo sports. There usually is 2 NHL channels available. There is a schedule of games somewhere on the internet too.

Who knows, maybe the game will be on there tomorrow. :)

http://myp2p.eu/NHL.htm .... Don't see the game tomorrow, hopefully that will change....

Guest Agalloch

Well, if it isn't on tomorrow, let me ask this...

Anyone who has cable, what channel is Fox 2 for you, and what show is currently on? I want to check and make sure that I really don't have it.

http://myp2p.eu/NHL.htm .... Don't see the game tomorrow, hopefully that will change....

Nice link man. :thumbup: Yeah, it's not on there, but I see the Ducks game is.

Anyone who has cable, what channel is Fox 2 for you, and what show is currently on? I want to check and make sure that I really don't have it.

On Fox 2, Sports Works, i.e. the news.

Great avatar dude!! :P

Is Yahoo or SopCast doing it or anything? I don't have Fox 2, and I don't want to miss Bertuzzi's second game (always have been a huge fan), although I probably should, since everyone that isn't named Kyle, Pavel, and Chris (Osgood) has been awful... but, yeah. Anyone know?

I don't know where you live, but I live around the Lansing area and I watch all the Fox 2 games on a channel called CWLan, I know my Brother out in Fowlerville gets them on that channel too...so maybe check that out?

I just checked my listings, they don't have the game shown on there! :scared:

Edited by Elshupacabra

I noticed on that schedule that they don't have the Stars/Ducks game posted on there, and I am watching that right now on SopCast NHL 4.

So I would defiantly check again tomorrow.

Guest Agalloch

Whoops, forgot to mention where I live. Heh. I live about fifteen minutes from Lansing as well, but for some reason, I don't get Fox 2. :\

Odd, seeing how I get pretty much every channel I know of, including movie channels and crap. Oh well, hopefully it'll be on SopCast tomorrow. Thanks for the help everyone, as well as the comments about the avatar. :D

I noticed on that schedule that they don't have the Stars/Ducks game posted on there, and I am watching that right now on SopCast NHL 4.

So I would defiantly check again tomorrow.

Yeah, whenever there's a game I want to watch I just check all the NHL channels..... I find that I hardly ever use that schedule....

hahaha

Thankfully my roomate just picked up slingbox, which is this thing that connects to your tivo, then you can access your tv from anywhere on the internet, and luckily he loves hockey and has the center ice package on directv. Therefore, i have all the red wings games from here on in, plus the playoffs :clap::clap::D

Guest Crymson

The answer to this question is easily maybe.

I would check and see if you get CWLAN its channel 5 here, they have a moive called 'Sour Grapes' listed on there on the digital cable guide...But then I found This! so I bet that they will have the game on there, they just don't have it listed..and if they don't, I'll see you at Buffalo Wild Wings! :lol:

Edited by Elshupacabra

Fox2 is Detroits local channel of Fox

check yer pm.

I don't get to see very many games because I'm at college in New York. It kind of sucks.

We should try to arrange something for people on here to see games. I know there are Stars fans where some guy sets up a web cam in front of his TV and broadcasts all the games to the fans. Haha. Or maybe we could all chip in on an Online Center Ice account. Though, they probably won't let multiple people log in.

Not sure about what slingbox is, but if someone has a solution for people like me, let me know please.

I don't get to see very many games because I'm at college in New York. It kind of sucks.

We should try to arrange something for people on here to see games. I know there are Stars fans where some guy sets up a web cam in front of his TV and broadcasts all the games to the fans. Haha. Or maybe we could all chip in on an Online Center Ice account. Though, they probably won't let multiple people log in.

Not sure about what slingbox is, but if someone has a solution for people like me, let me know please.

I am not sure how the Comcast Hockeylive thing works, but I think I read that you have to have an account with Comcast, i.e., E-mail login. I can add some accounts under my Comcast account if anyone wanted one. I think it would only be good for one game a week or day, or something like that. The season's almost over and you may not even need a login, and it wouldn't be just Wings games, but if anyone's interested PM me.

Guest Tunbo Batman

our best bet is really someone who has the game on his tv, willing to use sopcast and stream it. its not that hard, all you need is the feed and a tv tuner.

is there any way to watch nhl games live on a mac (haven't found anything yet that compares to sopcast or so on a mac)? are there any live-streams that work via your browser-window? does that ip-adress thing with comcast/yahoo work for europeans like myself as well? i need to watch those damn playoffs please...

thanks in advance...

Edited by Firsov