• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

Is there anyway to watch the game online tomorrow?

Rate this topic

I don't get to see very many games because I'm at college in New York. It kind of sucks.

We should try to arrange something for people on here to see games. I know there are Stars fans where some guy sets up a web cam in front of his TV and broadcasts all the games to the fans. Haha. Or maybe we could all chip in on an Online Center Ice account. Though, they probably won't let multiple people log in.

Not sure about what slingbox is, but if someone has a solution for people like me, let me know please.

it would be awesome if we could get the fourm to sign up for Center Ice Online and then people on here who donate, X amount of dollars could watch them!

indeed he did. ;)

I mean, NO, OF COURSE NOT! That would violate my SBox user agreement and I would never do that.

:hehe::rolleyes:

Oh, I think FireCaptain has slingbox. I bet Agalloch just got hooked up!! Nice.

I'm pretty sure they would only allow 1 computer to be logged into an account at a time.

it would be awesome if we could get the fourm to sign up for Center Ice Online and then people on here who donate, X amount of dollars could watch them!

is there any way to watch nhl games live on a mac (haven't found anything yet that compares to sopcast or so on a mac)? are there any live-streams that work via your browser-window? does that ip-adress thing with comcast/yahoo work for europeans like myself as well? i need to watch those damn playoffs please...

thanks in advance...

It is called Microsoft Windows to allow you to watch the games. :P:)

Try emulating Windows on a MAC.

Guest Tunbo Batman

as always, you mac users get to look down upon us commoners that use windows. on the other hand, we get lots of fun stuff that you dont :P

Guest Tunbo Batman

unfortunatley, no channels are online now :( PM games are hard to get by.