• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

Edmonton Finally Wins

Rate this topic

I was watching this score on NHL.com with the auto refresh on it took forever!!!! it may stink as far as the standings go IMO but this makes me 3 outta 4 on the weekend picks now if Anihiem can just win there game tonight i'll be 4/4 for Friday!

:siren: The Ducks just tied it up 2-2 on the PP while I was typing this!!!!!!!

I was really thinking the Oilers would end up losing every game until the end of the season. Oh well, it's probably good they did finally win. That losing streak was really getting bad for a while.

Its looking more and more like Calgary will lock up that 8th spot.

not at all, they play eachother 2 times, that will probably decide their fait

question, who do we playe if the ducks take first in west, but we beat nashville for division and come second seed? will it be a brither choice than san jose or calgary/col?

question, who do we playe if the ducks take first in west, but we beat nashville for division and come second seed? will it be a brither choice than san jose or calgary/col?

Probably the Wild. I thought it'd be impossible to get 2nd seed but now that I think of it IF the Ducks win the conference than it could happen. I would prefer to not be 2nd though. 2nd vs. 7 seeds always scare me. I'd rather be first or fourth.

Probably the Wild. I thought it'd be impossible to get 2nd seed but now that I think of it IF the Ducks win the conference than it could happen. I would prefer to not be 2nd though. 2nd vs. 7 seeds always scare me. I'd rather be first or fourth.

but the sharks??!?! oh god theyre playing well, not to mention nabokov is kickin some arse <_<:crazy:

the wings have a playoff spot? sheesh, im relieved :P

of course they do, they cant exit first round if they dont even have a spot :P

EDIT: This win comes right before they play the preds, hopefully it gives them the confidence to beat the preds :thumbup:

Edited by Viperar

Guest Tunbo Batman

the oilers now trail the blues by only 3 poinst! what a powerhouse edmonton is, congratulations to mactavish and his great coaching :P