• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckloo39

3/24 GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Red Wings, 2:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Blues at the Joe at 2:00PM Eastern today. Sorry for the lame GDT. I know little, other than I think Ozzie's in goal, and I hear Zetterberg's not playing. :(

I have the DVR set and won't be here for the game. Hoping for a good game with fewer penalties and some scoring. One more than the opposition will do.

Have a great day!!

loooooo

hopefully it's a good one.

hope it's not like the game vs. columbus.

had to be the worst 2nd periods ive seen this year.

i get to go catch this one at the Joe,

its been a while, so im pretty excited!

i'll be really shocked if they dont kick some ass today especially after 3 losses in a row , i feel so comfident i bet on them to win by 2 goals :P ....i think todd will have a better game and im sure the wings will just dominate (knocks on wood lol )

nothing is a guaranteed win guys but this helps ..........hopefully .........

Jason Bacashihua, St. Louis Blues - Bacashihua is the probable starter for Saturday's game against the Red Wings, reports the Belleville News-Democrat. Curtis Sanford suffered a minor groin injury in practice and is doubtful for today's game so Marek Schwartz was recalled to take his place. We're assuming that it will be backup Bacashihua getting the start though. NOTE: Bacashihua's start is confirmed. [ UPDATED ]

:thumbup:

Edited by zetterbergfuturemvp

Ozzie's in? I haven't read anywhere in the papers who will be starting but that'd be good if Ozzie starts. Gives Dom a rest and lets Ozzie continue with his roll of playing a lot more games and getting hot.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Wings win it 4-2 Lebda, Lang, Hudler, Bert

Wings need to come out strong, hard, and fast. They desperately need this win if they want to win the division. I mean, they win the hard games against nashville but put us against Blue Jackets or Blues? We lose. :(

I hate Fox 2! It's not listed in my channel guide so I have no idea if I'll watch the game. :(

I feel like crap and I might miss the game-this sucks.

Wings better Wing, it'll probaobly be the only thing to cheer me up.

That or hearing Hank is finally back in the game but it doesn't sound like it.

Why Oz again??? I'm not complaining because I love Oz, BUT that would be 2 no Dom's in a row??? That is rare. Especially since we don't play tomorrow. Oh well...whoever minds the net go Wings tonight. Cleary gets a goal and Bert gets his first as a wing those are my only predicitions.

If anyone gets the CW channel it's on there!!!! Yes my crappy day is getting better I found the game before it starts. :)

Here is to hoping for a well played and intense game that has no influence from the referees. Here is hoping that Edmonton lies down for Nashville and losses in regulation. Here is to Dallas and San Jose winning big. Here is to the Blues winning 4-3 in regulation. Here is to you, all of you Mrs. Robinsons Let's Go Blues

Here is to hoping for a well played and intense game that has no influence from the referees. Here is hoping that Edmonton lies down for Nashville and losses in regulation. Here is to Dallas and San Jose winning big. Here is to the Blues winning 4-3 in regulation. Here is to you, all of you Mrs. Robinsons Let's Go Blues

Case you couldn't tell this is for the RED team so here's to the Wings sending the Blues home crying. I think it's time for a Wings shutout. Pretty sure the Blues could give it to them. :)

Case you couldn't tell this is for the RED team so here's to the Wings sending the Blues home crying. I think it's time for a Wings shutout. Pretty sure the Blues could give it to them. :)

Umm, why would you say that? That is never okay.

Shhhhhhh that's really bad luck terri! If Ozzie was here he'd have a s*** fit.

Shhhhhhh that's really bad luck terri! If Ozzie was here he'd have a s*** fit.

I'm not that superstitious ( I think that's how you spell it) I believe it canbe done. I'm a the glass is half full person usually. :)