• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckloo39

3/24 GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Red Wings, 2:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Ah Dom. Why were you down like that. And hello where was his help? I saw Lang there but that's not help-especially whenr his stick is in the armpit of a Blue. :(

Guest Crymson

Thank you, Robert Lang, for screening Hasek and then standing idly by, only slashing the guy who came right by you with the puck. That's your second assist in two days, you lazy, incompetent f***.

Did anybody tell the Wings there is a game today?

It seems to me that the afternnon games the Wings never fair well, but hey it's one goal and the game just started so just remember to breathe. In-out in-out. Don't ya just want to smack me? :P

Thank you, Robert Lang, for screening Hasek and then standing idly by, only slashing the guy who came right by you with the puck. That's your second assist in two days, you lazy, incompetent f***.

You noticed that too? :) In the replay he's just standing there watching-I wanted to yell but I don't think he'd here me.

Guest Agalloch

Man... Bertuzzi hits the post on another breakaway. The games have been ******* *** lately, we either get boned by the refs, or we hit seven thousand posts per game.

SOB!! Not another player down! Kick the Blues butt who did it! :angry: The Wings drop like flies! Yeah he's gone-good, the moves like that are not needed.

Guest Agalloch

WTF? They shouldn't have kicked Nieminen out. I think we all remember what he did in Calgary years ago, and now this. I wanted to see someone return the favor to him.

Too bad we won't get to see it now.