• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cicada

Coincidence?

Rate this topic

ever since Samuelsson been back in the line-up, we can't seem to win anything

he's a -6 since he's been back with 3 points (1 goal) and 28 shots, no doubt all of them straight into the goalies chest. If all the players were healthy come playoff time he'd be my 1st healthy stratch. i've really had enough of him...

i swear to god if it wasn't for Datsyuk, Hudler and Fillpula we'd have lost the last 8 games in a row.

With Zett back in the lineup I wonder whom will Babcock bench.

Hopefully not Flipper or Huds, Sammy would become a hot candidate for me.

Guest MrSandMan

Don't be quick to blame.. Langster hasn't put up much since Sams been back... hell Langster hasn't really done much at all. (@ his so called; "caliber")

But that was an awesome goal Lang scored yesterday! Too bad it was on the wrong net :D

Which means that Babcock will probably bench Rex instead of Sammy.

He'll get crap from all over the globe if he does that. The NHL and the fans of other teams now know that Hudler is a legit scoring threat. The same cannot be said about Sammy.

But then again, with Sammy on the point during PPs, Babcock has an excuse to keep him on by calling him "versatile" or some other bulls*** word.

My bet is he benches Flip.

I don't hate Sammy. Honestly, I don't. In fact, I may be one of the few LGWers who likes him. But in trying to be objective here, I am not in favor of benching Flip or Rex. They are both legitimate offensive threats, as evidenced by yesterday's game. The only reason I can see Sammy getting playoff time is that he's been there before whereas the kiddies haven't. However, my argument to that is...you gotta begin somewhere.

LGW's needs an updated whipping boy graphic/thread/poll anything really. Glad to see Sammy's making his way atop the list and really he has been pretty useless lately.

LGW's needs an updated whipping boy graphic/thread/poll anything really. Glad to see Sammy's making his way atop the list and really he has been pretty useless lately.

Not so fast buddy. I'm pretty sure with Lilja playing tomorrow night the attention will be diverted from Sammy quickly. Besides, he (Sammy) did have an assist yesterday.

Not so fast buddy. I'm pretty sure with Lilja playing tomorrow night the attention will be diverted from Sammy quickly. Besides, he (Sammy) did have an assist yesterday.

I suppose that's true Lilja is the proverbial king of the position Sammy's trying to move in on.

Speaking of Lilja, anyone know how long Lebda is out? He can't come back fast enough, especially against three speedy teams this week.

As for Sammy, I don't understand his thought process when he shoots. Even his shooutout attempt vs the Blue Jackets was a perimeter shot at the chest. :looney: Seeing him on the point for the PP yesterday was dissapointing (and tells you right there, Babcock has faith in him). Why doesn't he even try the setup role?

Which brings me to this, why won't Babcock give Chelios any PP time? He's said many times he'd like to sink his teeth into it, and I'd say he'd be a better right handed point guy than Sammy.

Speaking of Lilja, anyone know how long Lebda is out? He can't come back fast enough, especially against three speedy teams this week.

As for Sammy, I don't understand his thought process when he shoots. Even his shooutout attempt vs the Blue Jackets was a perimeter shot at the chest. :looney: Seeing him on the point for the PP yesterday was dissapointing (and tells you right there, Babcock has faith in him). Why doesn't he even try the setup role?

Which brings me to this, why won't Babcock give Chelios any PP time? He's said many times he'd like to sink his teeth into it, and I'd say he'd be a better right handed point guy than Sammy.

I heard about a week.

Anyone remember the OT winner he scored first game back, atleast hes done something, cant say the same for lang recently, cant name one big play hes made

That's not true. Lang scored a huge goal in the Columbus game. (It was just on the wrong net...that's all.)

Samulesson has been a dunce since he's come back. His shootout attempt against Columbus made me want to break his neck. I swear, he showed absolutly no effort and took one of his patented useless shots from the top of the circle. Ugh.

I used to support the guy, but lately he has really sucked. Unless he picks it up, I'm all for benching him.

ever since Samuelsson been back in the line-up, we can't seem to win anything

he's a -6 since he's been back with 3 points (1 goal) and 28 shots, no doubt all of them straight into the goalies chest. If all the players were healthy come playoff time he'd be my 1st healthy stratch. i've really had enough of him...

i swear to god if it wasn't for Datsyuk, Hudler and Fillpula we'd have lost the last 8 games in a row.

Ya he is just an embarresment this year, if Huds or Filps is out im going to shoot Babs

No ill still be mostly paying attention to Sammy :D

That goal was (mostly) all Datsyuk.

Take out the mostly and you have got it right :P

Edited by Sebastian