• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Viperar

The Sedin Twins

Rate this topic

Is it just me or have these twins just produced amazing things for vancouver recently, theyre constantly on the boards together, with assists and goals galore, especially against colorado so far.

We are all aware of their dance skills, but their on ice skills have seem to kicked in to aid their goalie

As good as the Sedin twins are , I can't stand them, I don't really have a reason, I just in general don't like them.

I will admit there working wonders in Vancouver lately though.

and there just so damn ugly! :ph34r:

Yeah, they are super good. That stupid commerical of theirs actually made my slightly like them. :thumbup:

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Yeah, they are super good. That stupid of commerical of theirs actually made my slightly like them. :thumbup:

Ha yeah that commerical isn't bad actually.

There jsut players I can't grow to like. Since I can remember a good friend of mine and I just always have not liked them. But hey everyone has players they don't care for :cool:

dang I missed the shootout, I just opened SopCast in hope to catch the shoot out, and I just missed it :(

I love watching shootouts!

on a side note the Av's have been rolling on all cyillanders lately.

I am optimistic on wether I would prefer Calgary or Colorado to clinch the 8th spot though :huh:

Ugh, should've won that one when we had a 4-2 lead. Need to play a full 60 minutes against a hungry team like the Avs. It sucks missing Ohlund and Salo, cuz our young defensemen were giving the puck away all night. Sheesh.

Yeah the Sedins are great, but they just might overtake Datsyuk for the weirdest shaped head contest. All three of them should be required to keep their helmets on at all times. :P

Who else wishes that Zetterberg had a twin??

ohhhhh maybe we can split him into two people! one scores the other passes!

Yeah the Sedins are great, but they just might overtake Datsyuk for the weirdest shaped head contest. All three of them should be required to keep their helmets on at all times. :P

Who else wishes that Zetterberg had a twin??

I totally agree with you, there heads look like the shape of a lightbulb!!

As for wishing Zetterberg had a twin, that would be sweet! As long as he was on the wings. Otherwise NO!

Edited by Hockey13Playa