• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

3/26 GDT: vs. Anaheim Ducks, 7:00pm

Rate this topic

I HATE IT WHEN GAMES ARE NOT ON FSN DETROIT!!!

I have to decide to either study for my two exams this week, or go to a friends house to watch because I don't have Versus :\

Anyone know if Yahoo is broadcasting this, or a good site to listen to the game?

just go to your friends house and take your study materials with you

If I do that, I know exactly what he will do. :hehe:

I guess this is where the DARE program will need to kick in, and I'll have to do that whole "responsible" thing.

I'm going to the game. What sucks though is that I have an exam at 6 PM (was cramming last night, hence why there was no GDT :P ). Fortunately, it shouldn't take me more than a half hour though - just enough time to get there (might be a bit late).

Nevertheless,

GO WINGS! :siren:

Non-Aflac GDT = Instant lose :(

Well not really but it does seem that way.

Anyways I think we'll play better tonight and I feel Bert's going to get his first Red Wings goal, but despite many improvements we still fall short. Once again I hope I'm wrong on this.

Aflac, you get a much deserved GDT off. :P

Bert might not score, but he'll have a helper I think. Time for predictions. Still dunno if Ozzie or Dom is in net, but at this stage it doesn't really matter. I honestly think that either one gives us an equal chance at winning. To be frank, Ozzie has looked sharper this month.

Wings: 4 (Kopecky, Lebda, Zetts X 2) :P .. more like Pavel, Schneids, Markov (lol) and Calder.

Ducks: 1 (Getzlaf)

I've been quite disappointed with 24 this year.

You're telling me! By far the worst season. It's not even all about Jack! What's with that?!

Anyways regardless...I would never choose 24 over the Wings. You can record 24 *KpWings* but the Wings game is live!

Wings win it 3-1

Bertuzz (2) Calder

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

He's 45 years old, cut him some slack.

:)

its not jack that has been disappointing, i thought the whole bauer family thing was dumb as hell, anyway back to hockey guys, remember this is an offense punishable by death by mods :crazy::unsure:

its not jack that has been disappointing, i thought the whole bauer family thing was dumb as hell, anyway back to hockey guys, remember this is an offense punishable by death by mods :crazy::unsure:

I was (trying) to make a joke about "24" on the Red Wings, Chris Chelios. You know, #24.

I'm going to the game. What sucks though is that I have an exam at 6 PM (was cramming last night, hence why there was no GDT :P ). Fortunately, it shouldn't take me more than a half hour though - just enough time to get there (might be a bit late).

Nevertheless,

GO WINGS! :siren:

Hope you have a blast at the game! You shall bring them the much needed good luck.

He's 45 years old, cut him some slack.

:)

:lol: That is quite a good one.

I was (trying) to make a joke about "24" on the Red Wings, Chris Chelios. You know, #24.

holy crap, ill admit that SOARED about 50 miles over my head...hahaha :blush:

I expect to see some freaking hungry wings tonight- after losing 4 straight the boys usually come out of the gate foaming at the mouth looking for prey.

I expect that every night... hopefully tonight will be the night they FINALLY meet my expectations!

GO WINGS!

GO OZZIE!

Wings 4

Ducks 1

Bertuzzi notches his first goal as a Wing.

Just so you know I'm rooting for Vancouver to win each and evryone of their remaining games... Mainly because I don't wanna see you guys in the first round and I'm starting to think we're gonna have to settle for the 4 spot. :blush: