• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Xduff83X

lilly pad fights moen! lmao!

Rate this topic

man lillypad jus dropped em w/oen at the end of the period! at first i thought he was gunna own him. his first punch was a great one. too bad moen is a friggin rock. made lillypad look like a ***** begging him to not hurt him! :lol: lil grabbed his leg it was so funny!

who was that sammy was mixing it up w/ and why did schnieder bum rush the pack like that?

maybe we can get a 10 year aniversary gift and get a good couple more fights in. i wana see calder fight.

Guest Agalloch

Why exactly did you make a separate topic for this?

Do people not know there's a GDT or something?

Hah glad to see a fight, they seen to be a rare thing this season for Detroit.

I hope the pace of this game continues and is a really physical game.

Maybe the Wings want to renue the 10 year anniversery with the Quacks :cool:

I wouldn't mind seeing something to tthat effect.

go wings!

Guest Agalloch

can i get u a tissue? perhaps some swish or chedder? <_<

You know what you could do to help me? Spell out your words instead of using shorthand. Makes it easier to read.

I haven't been listening to the game tonight, just checking NHL.com for info...and was surprised to see Lilja with a fighting major. How gritty of him!

Edit: Wow, multiple days later, I catch a typo...HIM, how gritty of HIM...I'm not gritty at all! :P

Edited by edicius

Nice attempt by Lilja! To see him mutually square up with Moen was surprising. Too bad he bailed though as soon as he got hit...that was a little wuss-ish, but oh well.

Nice attempt by Lilja! To see him mutually square up with Moen was surprising. Too bad he bailed though as soon as he got hit...that was a little wuss-ish, but oh well.

Secretly, Lou is giddy that TOUGHNESS and GRIT have returned to Hockeytown, brought to us by the PAIN TRAIN, Andreas Lilja.

:P

that got me pumped. I saw the crowd at the red wings bench where they were just in a little mix up. then the camera backs up and you lilja dancin toe to toe with moen, gloves off, ready to go. wasnt exactly a good fight either but it was a fight. they showed the wings avs mixup from the 96-97 season after that, and that was some good memories.

Secretly, Lou is giddy that TOUGHNESS and GRIT have returned to Hockeytown, brought to us by the PAIN TRAIN, Andreas Lilja.

:P

See...i knew there was a reason i never wanted to put "I hate Lilja" in my sig. I had an instinct about the guy :D

See...i knew there was a reason i never wanted to put "I hate Lilja" in my sig. I had an instinct about the guy :D

having a gag reflex that is set off only when lillypad steps on the ice does not count as a instinct :D

Edited by Xduff83X

Agallach, how about you don't post in threads unless you are going to add to the discussion topic. Unless you are a moderator stop policing threads. No one cares.

atta boy!

Agallach, how about you don't post in threads unless you are going to add to the discussion topic. Unless you are a moderator stop policing threads. No one cares.

atta boy!

:thumbup: For Lilja, yeah I said it.