• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Xduff83X

lilly pad fights moen! lmao!

Rate this topic

I can relate to that. I'm more the "way to go" crowd because even though Lilly has fought before, I still don't really consider him a "fighter". And with what happened to Fedoruk, a known fighter, still fresh in everyone's minds, he gets even more credit from me for jumping in there against a guy like Moen (who has already knocked a few guys silly this season).

esteef

This is true, i dont consider him really a fighter per se either. Just saying the reaction of most is that he's this guy who did this outstanding job of stepping up when in reality...he finally did something that he SHOULD be doing on occasion. I wouldnt necessarily agree with Hatcher's 10-12 fights a year, but half that is a pretty reasonable expectation.

Hockeyfights.com only lists him of having one fight in his career.

Come on Lou! I expect you to be on top of these things! :P

See Hatcher's post :P The 3 i could remember at the time i posted were Simon, Godard, and Corson...dont remember the Jovo one. But these are definitely some pretty tough customers.

The only fight Fischer ever lost was to Shawn Thornton. He has beaten Iginla, Bertuzzi, Hartnell, and Barnaby, among others. Just FTR.

EDIT: Kuznetsov had three fights, against Laraque, Low, and Odgers. The fact he didn't get destroyed by those guys is commendable.

Kuznetsov got friggin' clocked and dropped by Low, dont know how that doesnt constitute being destroyed. The Detroit feed was focusing on the McCarty/Salvador fight at the time, but the STL feed showed it....he got smoked.

Fischer got murdered by Scott Thornton, and did not beat Iginla or Bertuzzi. Mark THS' results look on the mark from what i recall.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

I've had so much hetero, man-love for Lou lately.

(it just got uncomfortable, didnt it?)

:blush: :glances around the room to see if anyone heard:

lol

Just because you're big and strong doens't mean you're a good fighter. Most of these guys practice fighting everyday. Which I'm sure you're aware of.

Just because you're big and strong doens't mean you're a good fighter. Most of these guys practice fighting everyday. Which I'm sure you're aware of.

What guys are we talking about? Lilja? No he's not a good fighter, but given his size and the fact that has at least fought some in his career....he should be going at it occasionally. Im not saying he should be fighting all the heavies or anything, but stuff like turtling to Gauthier for example is unacceptable i think.

EDIT- nevermind on the what guys are we talking about part...i had a brain fart and confused this with the Anaheim thread.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

What guys are we talking about? Lilja? No he's not a good fighter, but given his size and the fact that has at least fought some in his career....he should be going at it occasionally. Im not saying he should be fighting all the heavies or anything, but stuff like turtling to Gauthier for example is unacceptable i think.

Judging by the results somebody posted, Lilja has never won a fight before. This is probably what explains it.

Or something. :lol:

in that situation I can't blame him, if some dink came at me and threw down without offering a challenge (regardless if he smoked Gagne before it) I wouldn't fight back, what's the point? I have already taken a few licks from him, if he can't offer a fair square off then f*** him, I'm not going to grapple onto him and hold him off for the next 3 seconds until the refs come in and sit off for 5 minutes, he can give my team a 4 min PP. The problem I have with that is that Lilja didn't offer him a challenge later in the game (a D approaching a D is a little different then 2 forwards though)

Judging by the results somebody posted, Lilja has never won a fight before. This is probably what explains it.

Or something. :lol:

this isn't much, but Lilja bloodied up his nose pretty nice

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ariBFIL96I

Kaberg had 5 fights in the SEL that year according to dropyourgloves.com

Edited by SkaRockSteady

i

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ariBFIL96I

Kaberg had 5 fights in the SEL that year according to dropyourgloves.com

haha I saw that game live! Im so sick of that guy he beat up. KÃ¥berg sucks, I have never seen him land a punch. He just starts the fights and gets alot of PIMS and then the newspapers write about him as him being very tough..

haha I saw that game live! Im so sick of that guy he beat up. KÃ¥berg sucks, I have never seen him land a punch. He just starts the fights and gets alot of PIMS and then the newspapers write about him as him being very tough..

Is this Kaberg guy any good?

Is this Kaberg guy any good?

No he sucks overall also. Scores just a few goals. He hits alot though. I guess he adds some kind of energy to a team.

One time in a magazine it said: Congratulations Emil KÃ¥berg!!!

You have been voted as the worst player of the league. hahaha

Edited by Lilja