• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 Zetter is Better

Zetter is Better

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:23 AM

Atta boy Lils. He actually got a really good first shot in, can you imagine if Lilja knocked him out first punch? That would`ve been somethin else smile.gif

QUOTE(Rikadyn @ March 27, 2007 - 03:13AM) View Post

kinda looks like lilja was trying to pick him up and get him in a back breaker...

laugh.gif Lilja turns it into a WWE wrestling match, Lils: "Cheli, throw me a chair, Grrrrrrrr.........." laugh.gif
IPB Image
>>[DragonForce]<<

#42 CrossoverThrash

CrossoverThrash

Mine alien force overpower you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:38 AM

apparently Lang fought http://www.youtube.c...o...ted&search=

#43 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,061 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:46 AM

Lilja finally realized how big he was

#NOMOREKINDL

#44 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:59 AM

Do I need to break out my old "Andreas Lilja for Norris" sig?

IPB Image
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#45 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,061 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ March 27, 2007 - 11:29AM) View Post

Do I need to break out my old "Andreas Lilja for Norris" sig?

IPB Image

Hes starting to come around , wait a couple games to see if this one wasent just a heat of the moment thing laugh.gif

#NOMOREKINDL

#46 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:48 AM

Not the greatest quality photo but...

Lilja fight photo from Detroit Free Press
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#47 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,061 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE(esteef @ March 27, 2007 - 12:18PM) View Post

Thats some Red Wing emotion on his face there.

Way to go Lilja , play this way every night and who knows , you might get a shot in the playoffs

#NOMOREKINDL

#48 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE(esteef @ March 27, 2007 - 10:48AM) View Post

He looks like he's struggling to get a deuce out.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#49 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:18 AM

MORE!

IPB Image

IPB Image
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#50 Rikadyn

Rikadyn

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

Lils need to keep his weight above his feet and not lean forward so much

#51 Kp-Wings

Kp-Wings

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:43 AM

Great photos! The bottom one is my new avatar. tongue.gif

HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

#52 Viperar

Viperar

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:43 AM

god...fantastic pictures....top notch!
IPB Image
IPB Image

#53 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE(Kp-Wings @ March 27, 2007 - 12:43PM) View Post

Great photos! The bottom one is my new avatar. tongue.gif

HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif That is too awesome!!! I actually like Lilja and Sammy now! My dad always teases me about Lilly and calls him my best friend. Like, if he turns the puck over and I get mad, my dad's like "it's YOUR best friend." It makes me so mad! But last night I actually liked him! Respected him, even! Once Hank is back in the lineup, we are looking oh so complete!!!

#54 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE(esteef @ March 27, 2007 - 11:18AM) View Post

MORE!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Atta boy Lils!!!

I think Im going to put the first one as my background?! That is how proud I am of this man. Hahaha serioulsy though. Allllll this time we all bitched about him because he's such a big guy and can do some damage with some hits, and sticking up for himself and his teammates and fighting. FINALLY he does it and look how it sparked the team up. PLUS he had a really good game last night especially on the PK.

QUOTE(HenrikRules40 @ March 27, 2007 - 12:07PM) View Post

laugh.gif That is too awesome!!! I actually like Lilja and Sammy now! My dad always teases me about Lilly and calls him my best friend. Like, if he turns the puck over and I get mad, my dad's like "it's YOUR best friend." It makes me so mad! But last night I actually liked him! Respected him, even! Once Hank is back in the lineup, we are looking oh so complete!!!

HAHA once again my Dad does the same thing to me. If Lilja goes to the box he's like "Oh Reem look..your favorite is in the penalty box" and then im like UGH! And there are times when say Schneider or Lebs give up the puck..I won't say anything. My Dad will then say.."But oh if that was Lilja you'd be all over him for that play!" laugh.gif
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#55 Viperar

Viperar

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE(hockeycrazy3033 @ March 27, 2007 - 01:24PM) View Post

Atta boy Lils!!!

I think Im going to put the first one as my background?! That is how proud I am of this man. Hahaha serioulsy though. Allllll this time we all bitched about him because he's such a big guy and can do some damage with some hits, and sticking up for himself and his teammates and fighting. FINALLY he does it and look how it sparked the team up. PLUS he had a really good game last night especially on the PK.
HAHA once again my Dad does the same thing to me. If Lilja goes to the box he's like "Oh Reem look..your favorite is in the penalty box" and then im like UGH! And there are times when say Schneider or Lebs give up the puck..I won't say anything. My Dad will then say.."But oh if that was Lilja you'd be all over him for that play!" laugh.gif

man youre so lucky your parents like hockey. My dad is a big soccer fan, and when i tell him something about the red wings, the uninterested looks he gives me are crappy
IPB Image
IPB Image

#56 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE(hockeycrazy3033 @ March 27, 2007 - 01:24PM) View Post

Saaaaaaaaaaame!!! I think maybe ONCE yesterday Lids couldn't hold the puck in the zone and my dad was like, RABIA AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY ANYTHING? OH YEAH IT'S NOT LILJA. I was like, Daaaaaaaaaad! Ok we can never watch a game with our dads together then. It could get ugly laugh.gif

QUOTE(Viperar @ March 27, 2007 - 01:29PM) View Post

man youre so lucky your parents like hockey. My dad is a big soccer fan, and when i tell him something about the red wings, the uninterested looks he gives me are crappy

Yeah we are lucky! I'm sorry your dad doesn't like hockey. It's ok...that's why you have us!!!

#57 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE(HenrikRules40 @ March 27, 2007 - 12:43PM) View Post

Saaaaaaaaaaame!!! I think maybe ONCE yesterday Lids couldn't hold the puck in the zone and my dad was like, RABIA AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY ANYTHING? OH YEAH IT'S NOT LILJA. I was like, Daaaaaaaaaad! Ok we can never watch a game with our dads together then. It could get ugly laugh.gif

LMAO oh believe me, it has gotten ugly. There are times where I'm like "OMG just please stop talking to me because you have angered me!" tongue.gif He'll always rag on Ozzie *even though he likes him and I know he does* but somehow I'll always get upset regardless. It's like all my faves he purposely bashes to get me riled up because he thinks its funny. And I'm always like 'Well I'd bash someone you like on the Wings..but I love them too much so I won't!" All in all though I love watching with my Dad. He is my hockey buddy! The whole family watches it..mainly my Dad, sis and myself..but only my Dad and I watch all the season and playoffs.

No one in your family watches hockey with you? Get them into it!! My entire family does including my aunt's, uncles, relatives..etc. We are Red Wing/Hockey crazy! My Dad is a big soccer fan as well. He played it for many years and that's why he loves hockey so much because he believes its very similar.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033, 27 March 2007 - 12:57 PM.

#58 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:48 PM

I know im going to get ragged on for this, but after watching the fight a couple more times I'm going to have to give the edge to..Lilja. That's me totally not being bias but just the way I see it. Lilja actually landed punches on Moen where as when Lils tripped he had his jersey also over his head and while Travis was throwing punches, they either didn't connect or he kept hitting Andreas' jersey. Therefore I give Lilja the win.

#59 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,061 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:59 PM

Lilja has made me a fan of his.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan, 27 March 2007 - 05:04 PM.

#NOMOREKINDL

#60 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE(hockeycrazy3033 @ March 27, 2007 - 05:48PM) View Post

I know im going to get ragged on for this, but after watching the fight a couple more times I'm going to have to give the edge to..Lilja. That's me totally not being bias but just the way I see it. Lilja actually landed punches on Moen where as when Lils tripped he had his jersey also over his head and while Travis was throwing punches, they either didn't connect or he kept hitting Andreas' jersey. Therefore I give Lilja the win.

I see what you're saying. Gasp! Reem! We like Lilly! ohmy.gif