7 replies to this topic

#1 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:00 AM

Article

Good for Babcock. Glad to see him having fun. Now lets just continue having fun from here thru the playoffs. biggrin.gif

#2 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:14 AM

Wouldn't it be crazy if the Wings went on to a deep playoff run, and this game (which marked the 10-year anniversary of the Avalanche Brawl) was looked at as the game that bonded the team?

*Plays Twilight Zone Music*
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#3 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,475 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:18 AM

congrats on winning the tickets to this game, Timothy. I don't have to ask if you had fun. tongue.gif

I loved seeing the Wings respond the way they did, and that was indeed a playoff-type game last night. I'm encouraged to know the Wings can deliver. No wonder Babcock is happy.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:31 AM

Babcock must be salivating at the potential depth and hunger to win, and also seemingly griity upgrade on both offence and defence when compared to last year's playoff squad.

Plus Dom.

"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#5 wingsfan75

wingsfan75

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:56 AM

What ever happened to the team revolt in December anyway??? smile.gif

It's good to see that he's enjoying his experience as Wings coach. Great win for the guys last night.
IPB Image

#6 Viperar

Viperar

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:49 AM

Good for babs...glad he's happy...he'll be happier when he plows through the playoffs...hopefully this year biggrin.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

#7 WingNutt

WingNutt

-DATS the way to Play-

• PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:54 PM

He seemed to be having a good time at the game Saturday against St. Loius. Especially during the shoot-out. clap.gif

www.datsyuk13.com ^thanks Offsides^
[press] "When you have the puck, how many people do you see?"
Without smiling, Datsyuk answered, "18,000"

#8 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ March 27, 2007 - 08:14AM) View Post

Wouldn't it be crazy if the Wings went on to a deep playoff run, and this game (which marked the 10-year anniversary of the Avalanche Brawl) was looked at as the game that bonded the team?

*Plays Twilight Zone Music*

That's honestly exactly what I was thinking last night when it happened! I was like it is that EVERYTIME the Wings get into something big *brawl, fights, etc..or just something that sparks them* that they go on to go very far into the playoffs..and well...you know, lift that silver thing.

!!!
lksjklgskgjs

Okay I am calming down now.

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ March 27, 2007 - 08:18AM) View Post

congrats on winning the tickets to this game, Timothy. I don't have to ask if you had fun. tongue.gif

I loved seeing the Wings respond the way they did, and that was indeed a playoff-type game last night. I'm encouraged to know the Wings can deliver. No wonder Babcock is happy.

That was probably the most convincing win all season wasn't it?

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -