• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Babcock having "most fun as a Red Wing coach"

Rate this topic

congrats on winning the tickets to this game, Timothy. I don't have to ask if you had fun. :P

I loved seeing the Wings respond the way they did, and that was indeed a playoff-type game last night. I'm encouraged to know the Wings can deliver. No wonder Babcock is happy.

Wouldn't it be crazy if the Wings went on to a deep playoff run, and this game (which marked the 10-year anniversary of the Avalanche Brawl) was looked at as the game that bonded the team?

*Plays Twilight Zone Music*

That's honestly exactly what I was thinking last night when it happened! I was like it is that EVERYTIME the Wings get into something big *brawl, fights, etc..or just something that sparks them* that they go on to go very far into the playoffs..and well...you know, lift that silver thing.

!!!

lksjklgskgjs

Okay I am calming down now.

congrats on winning the tickets to this game, Timothy. I don't have to ask if you had fun. :P

I loved seeing the Wings respond the way they did, and that was indeed a playoff-type game last night. I'm encouraged to know the Wings can deliver. No wonder Babcock is happy.

That was probably the most convincing win all season wasn't it?

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!