• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Dynasty

OFFICIAL Lets Go Oilers Thread of 3/27

Rate this topic

The Oilers take on the Preds tonight. Here's to an Edmonton victory and a demolishing of Trashville's spirit and roster.

GO OIL GO!!!

(just for tonight ;) )

Also, just realized that manny4prez did a GDT for this game right after I did. Mods feel free to merge.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Losing Pronger transformed them from a Stanley Cup finalist into a team struggling to make the playoffs. Losing Smyth turned them into a joke. Their last win was over a month ago.

Good. Glad to see them lose.

Perhaps they and Nashville can self-destruct each other?

This thread has been closed.

ok thanks almight lord of the forums

on a sidenote, if they could just destroy eachother that would be fantastic :thumbup:

I say go Nashville.

Let them play Calgary.

And let Detroit take their chances on the Wild-Stars-Canucks-Sharks lottery. At least their is one or two teams in that soup that may be a nice matchup for Detroit. Rather that a sure-bet matchup with the Flames, which could end in disaster.

Again, let the Preds have 1st place. For real.

I say go Nashville.

Let them play Calgary.

And let Detroit take their chances on the Wild-Stars-Canucks-Sharks lottery. At least their is one or two teams in that soup that may be a nice matchup for Detroit. Rather that a sure-bet matchup with the Flames, which could end in disaster.

Again, let the Preds have 1st place. For real.

calgary is horrendous away, and we dominate on home ice

I just hope that they beat up on each other so bad that they are both in horrible shpae for the post. I would like to win the division just so they don't get a banner.

Also, I think the Wings might not win the conference or the Prez even if they win the division.

I just hope that they beat up on each other so bad that they are both in horrible shpae for the post. I would like to win the division just so they don't get a banner.

Also, I think the Wings might not win the conference or the Prez even if they win the division.

maybe the oilers can hurt all of the preds starters then the playoff preds are an ahl team too.

No, it means they suck.

pwnt :D

No matter, let the greasers have their fun - maybe Nashville will get caught looking past them and get whipped in the process.

Edited by Bender

I'm pretty sure Edmonton just won last week over Colorado, if I'm not mistaken...

Anyway, yeah, hopefully Edmonton can atleast put up some sort of a fight and Torres takes a nice shot at Tootoo. Then again, I want to make sure Tootoo plays Thursday against Bertuzzi...

I'm pretty sure Edmonton just won last week over Colorado, if I'm not mistaken...

Anyway, yeah, hopefully Edmonton can atleast put up some sort of a fight and Torres takes a nice shot at Tootoo. Then again, I want to make sure Tootoo plays Thursday against Bertuzzi...

Tootoo will not play Thu. I think his first game back from suspensions is this Saturday vs. DALLAS!!!