• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckhog419

the sharks just clinched

Rate this topic

so the sharks just clinched their playoff spot. this means that they are potential playoff opponents. i know that i would not like to face them in the first round just because of the way they played us in the prior games.

The battle between the Avs and Flames is really interesting to me. It's going to be down the the last two games or so. It doesn't help though that the Avs lost tonight while the Flames won. That puts the Flames 7 pts up. So really..the Avs can't afford to lose anymore.

The battle between the Avs and Flames is really interesting to me. It's going to be down the the last two games or so. It doesn't help though that the Avs lost tonight while the Flames won. That puts the Flames 7 pts up. So really..the Avs can't afford to lose anymore.

:(

Ugh, I don't like Colorado or Calgary, but I would rather have the Av's be in the playoffs over Calgary.

Thats upsetting that they lost tonight.

:(

Ugh, I don't like Colorado or Calgary, but I would rather have the Av's be in the playoffs over Calgary.

Thats upsetting that they lost tonight.

No it isnt! Vancouver just clinched too! :D

I think we can all agree that Dallas would be the best playoff-bound team to face in the playoffs.

No it isnt! Vancouver just clinched too! :D

I think we can all agree that Dallas would be the best playoff-bound team to face in the playoffs.

Well seeing your name and avatar I am guessing your a canucks fan.

soo congrats, even though that scares me a little bit :crazy:

I wouldn't be sad to see the Wings take the 4th seed...Ideally I'd like to see something like this in the 1st round:

1-NSH vs 8-CAL

2-ANA vs 7-SJ

3-VAN vs 6-MIN

4-DET vs 5-DAL

Looks good to me! :thumbup:

I just am a little greedy and want 1st to show were top dogs, and give us some more presteige with winning the President's Trophy.

I shouldn't be so selfish though.

was this marleau's first game back from injury?

I wouldn't be sad to see the Wings take the 4th seed...Ideally I'd like to see something like this in the 1st round:

1-NSH vs 8-CAL

2-ANA vs 7-SJ

3-VAN vs 6-MIN

4-DET vs 5-DAL

that looks good to me.

I dont know why, but Calgary scares me in the playoffs more than San Jose, and even more than Anaheim.

Could it possibly be their home ice advantage? I swear, everytime we go in there with that army they call fans backing them up, I shudder to think about what they would be like in the playoffs. I'm going with the majority here - I would much rather see the Wings in fourth place and take our chances with Dallas / San Jose / Minnesota.

It looks like everyone clinched last night. Vancouver, Dallas, San Jose, and Minnesota are in. Nashville, Detroit, and Anaheim already had their ticket. And every division race is so close that Detroit could end up playing anyone but Nashville in the first round. The current division leaders all have leads of two points or less.

Central

Nashville 105

Detroit 103

Northwest

Vancouver 99

Minnesota 98

Pacific

Anaheim 100

Dallas 98

San Jose 98

What a clusterf@ck.

For all of your saying that Dallas is your preferred matchup, remember...we thought Edmonton was going to be a cakewalk last season with how we owned Rolie. We all know what happened there.

NO playoff matchup is preferable to me because the Wings could just as easily lose or win against ANY playoff team in the West. Whoever they play, they play.

Looks good to me! :thumbup:

I just am a little greedy and want 1st to show were top dogs, and give us some more presteige with winning the President's Trophy.

I shouldn't be so selfish though.

We will be top dogs when we win the cup