• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

Any news on Zetterberg?

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

There's been no topic about him in over a week or so, I think. I skimmed the first few pages, and found no topic on him, so does anyone have an update? I'm going crazy over the thought of having a fully healthy team for once, so he better hurry before someone else gets injured.

Is he back tomorrow? Friday? Sunday? When?

Reports and Interviews say probobly not this week. He took part in his first team skate on monday. He is said to be looking pretty good..But, he, nor the team, want to rush anything. Probobly will play in either the final 2-3 games...or possibly game 1. Look in the Detroit Free Press articles. Theres always little sidenotes about him.

NFM's Prediction: I see him coming back Thursday, April 5th against Chicago.

There you go, sir! Our own HR40 will be in attendance at that game, so she of all people'd definitely hope so.

I'm worried how fast his top performance will come back after a month off though. I don't think we'd see the Z we know until round 2, unfortunately.

NFM's Prediction: I see him coming back Thursday, April 6th against Chicago.

And by April 6th you mean April 5th. I hope you're right!!! I'm going to that game!!! I am having severe Hank withdrawals. He needs to play...not for the good of the team, but for my sanity.

There you go, sir! Our own HR40 will be in attendance at that game, so she of all people'd definitely hope so.

I'm worried how fast his top performance will come back after a month off though. I don't think we'd see the Z we know until round 2, unfortunately.

Don't worry. I will make sure he is at top performance as soon as possible. I'm gonna threaten him with a benching if he doesn't step it up. He may be my favorite but I also have the highest expectations from him.

Thursday, April 5th.

Ack, typing too fast.

And by April 6th you mean April 5th. I hope you're right!!! I'm going to that game!!! I am having severe Hank withdrawals. He needs to play...not for the good of the team, but for my sanity.

Don't worry. I will make sure he is at top performance as soon as possible. I'm gonna threaten him with a benching if he doesn't step it up. He may be my favorite but I also have the highest expectations from him.

A little unrealistic, don't you think?

.........After being off for over a month?

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

It's funny. There are some threads which seem to pop up every week which get really frustrating to deal with over and over ... haha, but with the news on Zet's being back ... There could be something new everyday and I wanna hear it.

Hurry back, we all miss ya.

A little unrealistic, don't you think?

.........After being off for over a month?

:lol: Yeah you're right. I'm just too eager to see him perform at the level I know he can perform at...know what I mean? Realistically, I would give him five games or so to get back into his game shape. God knows he already had a bit of a tummy and after just lying in bed for three weeks he's probably partial mush. But he's a professional...I have no worries.

I know there have been soo many threads since the trade dealine about how we are going to make our lineups look when everyone is back ... but with Z getting better and better, and closer to in game action, sure makes me wonder how it will play out and who everyone will be set up with.

I'm guessing Fridays game against Dallas is now out of the picture.

In that case, at least one of the games against Columbus or Chicago. He does need a few games to get back into game shape, so that's when they'll probably bring him back.

He would be playing now if it were the playoffs. He should be back for the last 4 games. All according to Scotty on Tuesday morning on the radio.

yeah ive heard the same thing...little extra rest might be good

What are you going to chicago for? Just to watch the game or what?

I know you don't give a damn what a Pred fan thinks but I would not put him in until you hit the hawks games. Thet'll give him some work in a lower pressure (theoritically) game.

If he technically is ready to go now, and he takes the extra rest until Sunday, It's not a bad idea for him to get four games in before the playoffs.

Hank will need at least a few games to get his timing back. Four games with a full lineup would also give Babcock time to figure out who's sitting.

I know you don't give a damn what a Pred fan thinks but I would not put him in until you hit the hawks games. Thet'll give him some work in a lower pressure (theoritically) game.

lol you are apart of the board so any and all opinions are welcomed! I agree with you, btw.

I'd always get that feeling though that the Hawks may try and run at him or something..that's the worst part about being so close to the playoffs, bottom feeders try and take you out.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

Sadly that'd be the 5th. Friday's the 6th. *sigh* I wish he'd come back for me on Friday. Best 23rd birthday present EVER.

Oh to be young again, Marcus. :lol: (Kidding, yo! I'm twenty-four)

Happy early birthday! I'm hoping for a stellar weekend newsbreaking on him returning for Tuesday's game against Columbus... but I doubt it. It'd be a great way to top off finishing two exams that day with getting to see the Wings and Z though!