To all the Osgood haters...

How does it feel to be WRONG???

#62 dustin35

dustin35

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:59 PM

did u se what babs said after the game how everytime we win with ozzie in you all act surprised well ou shouldnt be hes a good goalie and has won tons of games. also the big thing he said that stuck out is how hes a great team mate. ozzie is a locker room guy. we should be so lucky to have him as our so called back up even though he is a starter at heart. yes i have my doubts in him sometimes but now that ozzie has been playing alot mores hes on his game. no goalie can play good when he dosnet play. ozzie ozzie ozzie

#63 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:07 PM

Open WIDE big boi...

IPB Image

Edited by OsGOD, 29 March 2007 - 11:10 PM.

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#64 Bluedevils_13

Bluedevils_13

The Danimal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:32 AM

I am so excited for Ozzies win today, he played awesome! He almost stole that game, but he just didn't have too.

#65 WingsZR2

WingsZR2

Play for this and nothing else

• PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:15 AM

I just got home, I've been telling every preds fan I've seen the last 4 hours that they got OWNED (would never brag but the dude that spit on me set me off). Did anyone else see Ozzie stand on his head in the 2nd? I'm so glad he started tonight. Dom will kill the Stars tomorrow and its on to first from there.

Edited by WingsZR2, 30 March 2007 - 01:16 AM.

Youth and enthusiasm will only take you so far. I'd rather be old and smart than young and dumb any day.

Except for Darren Helm, he's a badass.

#66 tazzer82

tazzer82

Playoff time

• PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:58 AM

See, just for certain ones saying they don't know why Babs went with Ozzie, this is just for you.

Osgood was sharp on Thursday, stopping 24 shots to lead the Wings to a 2-1 victory over the Nashville Predators at the Gaylord Entertainment Center. And he's been sharp most of the season, despite injuries and infrequent appearances. Osgood is 3-0-1 vs. the Predators this season and has earned his team at least one point in his last 10 starts (6-0-4).

"We pay him, eh? We expect that," coach Mike Babcock said. "He's got 300-some wins, he's an NHL goalie, he's won the Stanley Cup. Every time he plays good it's like a surprise. He's played way better this year than last year. He's had to adjust to a different role last year (as the backup). He's a great teammate, as good a teammate as there is in hockey."

http://www.mlive.com...e....xml&coll=1
“The only people Chris Osgood owes anything to are himself and his teammates.” - Mickey Redmond

#67 Wings_Dynasty

Wings_Dynasty

The Greatest Ever

• HoF Booster
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:01 AM

I love Ozzie, see signature.

Serving of crow, tables 1-312 on LGW.com

"I think a tough team, a team that sticks together, is a lot better than leaving the onus on one guy to take care of business." - Brendan Shanahan

It still would be nice to have that one guy.