• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

5-3 Wings win. You all realize Tutu is not playing, right? :) And Erat is out, which also works for me. Nashville is banged up pretty badly (Sullivan, Hartnell, Nichol...). We're "only" missing Zetterburg if Lebda plays, which sounds probable at the moment. I don't see much of a contest tonight, if the same Wings who played vs. the Ducks on Monday show up in Nashville.

A convincing win would go a long way tonight. And a win tomorrow night at home would be great, too, it being a dreaded back to back. I won't be surprised if they don't win, though.

Playoffs are here. Time to act like it, boyz. :thumbup:

Oh, yeah, we will win... we have an aflac GDT for good luck!

PS - I know Kopecky's out. He's been gone so long, I don't even consider him as part of the line up anymore. Poor guy.

Edited by puckloo39

You beauty! This game is being televised in Australia! :siren:

Go Wings! Bertuzzi will break the drought, I can feel it! :D

It's being televised in Australia, but not in Northwest Ohio?

There is something wrong with that.

I just want to see a win in regulation tonight. Ozzie has been strong against the Preds, so I see him keeping it that way and having a huge game tonight. Only bad thing is that I will be stuck with their idiot announcers, and them probably showing one of their "highly educated" Red Wings suck fans again. :crazy:

And scene. Ladies and gentlemen, we have concluded that Lang smokes pot. It's the only explanation. He gets stressed out during the season, smokes one, chills the hell out and floats around, then he eats cheeseburgers. Therefore, he gives us the perception that he's lazy and sucks. So kids...learn your lesson. Don't smoke pot...it will make you a bad hockey player!!!

I don't think I can get any worse. Maybe it will make me better? :P

Wings 4 (Bert, Huds(PP), Lang, Dats)

Preds 2 (Princess, Legwand)

Notes:

- FIGHT!!! Lilja throws down to try and keep his roster spot.

- Oz gets a roughing penalty for blocker jacking someone in his crease.

- Another self-inflicted Pred injury, hopefully Forsberg or Kariya

- Another self-inflicted Pred injury, hopefully Forsberg or Kariya

:angry: now now, let's not anger the hockey gods. Could come back to bite us. Besides, I'd rather we take the Preds out in the WCF with them fully healthy.

:angry: now now, let's not anger the hockey gods. Could come back to bite us. Besides, I'd rather we take the Preds out in the WCF with them fully healthy.

Not me. Only because I'd rather them get knocked out before that, especially seeing how they normally throw cheapshots all over the place. I'd rather not see anymore players lost to injury, especially because of the Preds. Let Calgary or SJ take them out in the 1st round of the playoffs. Would serve them right. :P

I predicted it in the first of the home and home (not self-inflicted, but Erat went down) and was hoping for more good luck. I'm an optimist, and a hurt Trashville player only brightens my day.

Sorry for being selfish. :rolleyes:

Sammy gets off the scheid! I CAN FEEL IT!

Wings - 6

Preds - 0

Goals: Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, and Lids.

Cheers!

esteef

I swear to god esteef, your predictions never cease to amaze me. :P Although, I would have figured you'd have Lilja scoring the first 5 rather than Sammy.

LET'S GO RED WINGS! LET'S GO RED WINGS!

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

I think this is a must win if they want to pull off a division win. They have 1 game in hand and can't afford to go down 4 points with 5 games left. I know I know, just call me captain obvious. lol

This would be a great time to break out the offense and get Bert going. It seems like the staff maybe told him not to get too physical with people yet. He looks like he's holding back, to me at least. Maybe tonight he'll smash tootoo through the glass!

Prediction: Wings 4-2.

Edited by Firehawk

I will be making the two hour drive north to attend the game tonight!!!! Can not wait, playoff type atmosphere!!!!

I will be the guy in the RED YZERMAN JERSEY.......oh sorry I will be 1 of the 13,000 guys in the RED YZERMAN JERSEY!!!! I love road games!

Go Wings!

4-1 (Calder, Dats 2 and Ozzie empty netter!)

Edited by HuntsVegas Baby

This is obviously a huge game for Nashville. If they really want to show they are contender they have to win tonight. Considering we've handled them pretty well all season this could be demorilizing (sp?) for them if they lose. I hope we win but after the sweep of the back to back I feel Nashville has something to prove tonight.

Not me. Only because I'd rather them get knocked out before that, especially seeing how they normally throw cheapshots all over the place. I'd rather not see anymore players lost to injury, especially because of the Preds. Let Calgary or SJ take them out in the 1st round of the playoffs. Would serve them right. :P

And if they're throwing cheapshots in the regular season, I can't even imagine what it will be like in the playoffs.

This is the biggest game of the year, folks. Not saying that the winner will go on to secure the division title, but it will go a long way in determining it.

Anyway, I was just thinking about something. All season long, people have been saying that whoever takes the season series between Nashville and Detroit will take the division. Yet, with a win tonight, the Wings will go 6-1-1 against the Predators to finish the season, and the teams will still be tied at the top of the standings. The Wings may effectively take 13 out of a possible 16 points from Nashville, yet still finish second. Crazy.

I swear to god esteef, your predictions never cease to amaze me. :P Although, I would have figured you'd have Lilja scoring the first 5 rather than Sammy.

Well I have to make them somewhat believable right? :D

((((esteef))))

Anyway, I was just thinking about something. All season long, people have been saying that whoever takes the season series between Nashville and Detroit will take the division. Yet, with a win tonight, the Wings will go 6-1-1 against the Predators to finish the season, and the teams will still be tied at the top of the standings. The Wings may effectively take 13 out of a possible 16 points from Nashville, yet still finish second. Crazy.

Yep. That's because Nashville's in a weak division! :D

Edited by esteef

I don't usually make predictions, but Ifeellike making one today. the Wings win in OT or SO. The final score would be 4-3.

Datsyuk, Schneider and Filppula will be among the Wings' scorers.

I won't be able to watch the game, because we got tix for the Anaheim-CBJ game tonight.

Go Wings, Go!

I'm excited! I think this'll be a good one, and I always get excited for games against the Preds!

Everyone who's predicting that Bert will have a big night and get his first DRW goal, I am with you! I think so too!

Can't wait!