• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

I predicted it in the first of the home and home (not self-inflicted, but Erat went down) and was hoping for more good luck. I'm an optimist, and a hurt Trashville player only brightens my day.

Sorry for being selfish. :rolleyes:

Ah so I have YOU to blame for my Fantasy Hockey team missing one other its' star players :thumbdown: J/king

Ohwell I am still leading in the Finals... It's all good. Much like the Wings my fantasy team has learned how to pick up the slack for a fallen star :lol:

GO WINGS

GO OZZIE!

Edited by OsGOD

Can't wait for tonight, Wan't to see Bertuzzi run right over Forsberg. This is a statment game for the Wings. Sure Nashville may win the Division, but they cannot beat the Big Red Machine :angry: lets send these Preds to the slaughter house

"LETS GO RED WINGS" :munch:

IPB Image

what are you trying to say? Floppa was defending himself from Nick Lidstrom charging at him. you know perfectly well, that Nick has a reputation of charging and ending players careers :blink:

or something like that :P

EDIT: oooops... I just realized it's Flip. this obviously does not invalidate above sentence. Flip is a goon and cheap shoter, too, and Floppa definitely had to cover himself :D

Edited by akustyk

I can play with pictures too.

1. Lidstom takes a slapshot from the point

IPB Image

2. A predator decides he wants to block it

IPB Image

3. Now he's dead

IPB Image

I'm just joking. I hope it's a physical game. I couldn't believe there was actually a fight last game, I thought Wing's players wore super glue on their gloves. Bertuzzi needs to jack somebody up .. and score.

It's being televised in Australia, but not in Northwest Ohio?

There is something wrong with that.

Yeh, don’t ask me how that works.

I’m just thankful I get to see another Wings game!

I'll be there, again. And truthfully, I haven't thought about this game much. It's obviously a huge game, but I don't have any kind of feeling on how it will go. I'm more concerned about staying healthy and getting our injured players back for the playoffs.

That said, I think this is the division on the line tonight. Wings win, they have more points AND a game in hand with a much easier schedule. Preds win, they're 4 points up and have the first tie-breaker which should be impossible for the wings to overcome in only 5 games.

I'm just not feeling the frenzy today. It doesn't feel like game day, let alone a HUGE game day. So who knows, maybe something special will happen tonight.

No Prediction. Good luck to the wings, and hopefully it's an entertaining game for both sides to watch with plenty to talk about for the next several days.

I'm feeling good about tonight, the game should be a close game, but without that annoying little nat TOOTOO nipping at the heels of our guys, We'll be able to show them how we play hockey here in hockeytown.

I predict Dats scores and gets 2 assist.

Big Bert gets a goal tonight on the PP, Every game he is more comfortable playing with the team.

Osgood has been playing awesome lately just needs alittle offensive help.

game will be 3-2

Dats,Bert, and Filp.

good luck guys

what are you trying to say? Floppa was defending himself from Nick Lidstrom charging at him. you know perfectly well, that Nick has a reputation of charging and ending players careers :blink:

or something like that :P

EDIT: oooops... I just realized it's Flip. this obviously does not invalidate above sentence. Flip is a goon and cheap shoter, too, and Floppa definitely had to cover himself :D

:lol: Yeah...Flip the goon. :lol: Thanks man, I needed a laugh.

That said, I think this is the division on the line tonight. Wings win, they have more points AND a game in hand with a much easier schedule. Preds win, they're 4 points up and have the first tie-breaker which should be impossible for the wings to overcome in only 5 games.

I think we can only tie you guys with a win tonight. But good luck nonetheless!

esteef

Oh nothing, just that the #1 wingkiller is playing...

Wow, the Preds have Adam Deadmarsh!? :scared: Cause if you are talking about Floppa you really are in his ass. :lol:

Edit: Plus, we already figured out the combo to eliminate Floppa on the ice. It is a small Russian with good passing ability.

IPB Image

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Oh nothing, just that the #1 wingkiller is playing...

And that makes any difference how? Just because he is playing tonight means jack. And if you think you lost the last 2 games against the Wings because Flopper wasn't playing, then that's a bad excuse. Wings have beaten Colorado before with Flopper dressed, and it's no different now.

And if they're throwing cheapshots in the regular season, I can't even imagine what it will be like in the playoffs.

Exactly. I don't want to see the cheapshot artists in the playoffs, let someone else take them out.

Predicting goal-scorers is dumb, but this is definitely a huge game, and I'm actually surprised that Babcock is going with Osgood. Nashville's offense is better than Dallas, and this game has more importance, being a division rival, than a game vs. the Stars.

Predicting goal-scorers is dumb, but this is definitely a huge game, and I'm actually surprised that Babcock is going with Osgood. Nashville's offense is better than Dallas, and this game has more importance, being a division rival, than a game vs. the Stars.

He's going with Ozzie because the Wings have gotten at least a point in every game that Ozzie started. Smart move IMO. Plus, he still didn't want Dom to start in back to back games.

Coach Mike Babcock certainly isn't, which is why he's starting Osgood tonight against the Predators.

"He's gotten a point every time he's played them," Babcock said. "That was my theory."

Osgood is 2-0-1 in three games against the Predators.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0354/1128/rss16