• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

what scares me is i think the wings beat nashville the last 3 right ?? i hope they kick their ass but to do so i think we'll need big todd to do something

What would give you this reasoning? The Wings won the past 3 games against Nashville without Bertuzzi, what makes you think that "Big Todd" doing something will be the factor that puts the Wings over the top?

I'm just curious........

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

hopefully he'll put tootoo back in his diapers..........

Tootoo is still suspended, I believe. Good thing too..I'd rather not see Fruitoo taking out our star players right before the playoffs start.

No Lebda...sad. BUT THE PAIN TRAIN COMETH! :clap::lol:

I have got the tylenol handy... sure is going to be one helluva pain watching that boy try to play puck!

Tootoo is still suspended, I believe. Good thing too..I'd rather not see Fruitoo taking out our star players right before the playoffs start.

If I'm correct, tonight is the last game of Tootoo's suspension. He can return Saturday against the Stars (how fitting :unsure: )

With 1:23 remaining in the 1st period

Ken Daniels: It looks like there's a commotion in front of the Wings bench.. oh! And at center ic-

Mickey: It's a good ol' donnybrook coming on between Forsberg and Lilja! Who'd have thought Andreas Lilja would keep up his tough guy streak?

Ken Daniels: And they're going at it. Wait, Mick, aw... and it's over, Lilja's knee-down on the ice again.

Mickey: sounding smug It ain't over yet Kenny! Yeah, look right there!

the sound of the crowd groaning is heard over the broadcast mics

Ken Daniels: He just... Andreas Lilja just headbutted Peter Forsberg in the groin! Forsberg is down! Mickey, what the hell--!?!

Mickey, laughing the ol' Mick laugh: That's what we'd call a "fighter's feint" Ken! Forsberg thought he had Lilja all wrapped up and done with, but next thing you know, Andreas jumps up like a jackrabbit and makes Fors pay!

Ken Daniels: That sounds like a highly unusual method of deception to gain the upper hand, Mick.

Mickey, with a 'what-can-ya-do' tone: Hey, strange times make really bizarre bedfellows that'll cook you burnt breakfast in the morning. But #21 is definitely going to feel that one between periods! Ha, ha!

Ken Daniels: It looks like there's a commotion in front of the Wings bench.. oh! And at center ic-

Mickey: It's a good ol' donnybrook coming on between Forsberg and Lilja! Who'd have thought Andreas Lilja would keep up his tough guy streak?

Ken Daniels: And they're going at it. Wait, Mick, aw... and it's over, Lilja's knee-down on the ice again.

Ken Daniels: He just... Andreas Lilja just headbutted Peter Forsberg in the groin! Forsberg is down! Mickey, what the hell--!?!

Mickey, laughing the ol' Mick laugh: That's what we'd call a "fighter's feint" Ken! Forsberg thought he had Lilja all wrapped up and done with, but next thing you know, Andreas jumps up like a jackrabbit and makes Fors pay!

Ken Daniels: That sounds like a highly unusual method of deception to gain the upper hand, Mick.

Mickey, with a 'what-can-ya-do' tone: Hey, strange times make really bizarre bedfellows that'll cook you burnt breakfast in the morning. But #21 is definitely going to feel that one between periods! Ha, ha!

hahhahahahahahahahaha

that actually had me laughin!

good stuff!

hahah oh mann,

but im super pumped about this game.

its been like 3 games since i got to watch a game with ken and mickey doin the play-by-play.

hoping for a good, fast, tough game between these twos.

ps. it's a plus i dont have to watch Tootoo tonight :thumbup:

What would give you this reasoning? The Wings won the past 3 games against Nashville without Bertuzzi, what makes you think that "Big Todd" doing something will be the factor that puts the Wings over the top?

I'm just curious........

just because we've won 3 in a row vs them and were playing in nashville ...... i think it can be done but i think its gonna be a pretty tough accomplishment to beat nashville 4 straight, maybe im wrong and i hope i am .....i just think we need todd to at least go around hitting guys if hes not gonna score , i dont know about you guys but i dont think i've seen him doing much hitting

tonight should be a good game though

I'm just curious........

so you don't think that a game like tonight...it being the last game for the 2 teams...and this maybe having a deciding factor in the final outcome..you dont' think we could use all the help we can get?

even without tootoo nashville is gonna play like this is the last game of the cup finals. its gonna be a big game i think.

Edited by Lint123

so you don't think that a game like tonight...it being the last game for the 2 teams...and this maybe having a deciding factor in the final outcome..you dont' think we could use all the help we can get?

I think he's saying you could beat us without him.

David

:lol::lol::lol: We should write books together!!!

I have got the tylenol handy... sure is going to be one helluva pain watching that boy try to play puck!

Yeah "pain train" is a proper moniker b/c it's applicable in good or bad situations. I just hope Lilja can now be applicable in good or bad situations. :ph34r:

I think he's saying you could beat us without him.

David

Basically what I'm saying is that the Wings have beaten the Preds the past three games and none of them have been with Bert in the lineup. I was just posing a question as to why that poster thought Bert would be the so called "X-Factor". Nothing more, and nothing malicious intended.

probably..but i hope not...this is gonna be a tough game tonight.

What do you mean, "I hope not"? Did the Wings not win the last 3 games without Bert. I agree that Bert's presence only helps the Wings chances tonight, but that had nothing to do with the question I was posing to zetterbergfuturemvp

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

I'm expecting Andreas "the Pain Train" Lilja to take out the entire Preds team in a line brawl tonight. After all uniformed preds are left battered and vanquished, Trotz will have no choice but to lace 'em up and charge the ice with Tootoo as his tag-team partner. The two erupt into a heated debate about which one better resembles a bowling ball as the Pain Train, upends them both simultaneously with his trademarked leg-lift scoop throw.

I'm foreseeing a lose here tonight, might cost us the division too. Such a slim margin between the 5th-8th seeds though it's almost meaningless aside from home-ice.