• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/30 GDT: Stars @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

That's what i hate about staying in scotland, never get to see my beloved redwings and the time difference is brutal. But i'll stil stay up to listen on the radio. :D Wings win.

I love Scotland, been there twice. :) But no hockey would indeed suck. Come join us in the gameday thread tonight (or early tomorrow, to you).

That's what i hate about staying in scotland, never get to see my beloved redwings and the time difference is brutal. But i'll stil stay up to listen on the radio. :D Wings win.

hey man I was in england this summer for the world cup and i stayed up till 5am every night to watch the stanley cup playoffs, the coverage was actually very good...i was surprised :clap:

anybody know if phillipe boucher is playing for the stars ?? i checked on yahoo.com and i think he and sydor didnt play last game , dont know if its serious

Wings-Stars preview

Doesn't say Bouch is out. Sydor, Robidas, Lindros, Stefan and Barnaby are out.

Wings Have Stars' Number - Heika DMN

:)

edit: Philippe Boucher met the Stars in Detroit on Thursday, and Tippett said the defenseman, who returned from his father's funeral in Quebec, is expected to be in the lineup tonight.

Edited by puckloo39

Wings-Stars preview

edit: Philippe Boucher met the Stars in Detroit on Thursday, and Tippett said the defenseman, who returned from his father's funeral in Quebec, is expected to be in the lineup tonight.

cool thanks for the info :)

Wings-Stars preview

We are the Stars' nemesis? :huh: I would think Colorado and Minnesota over us.

I had to throw a curve ball for you man :P

I knew it was something personal, your riddles give me a headache. :D Anyway, let's hope the Wings have some jump left after yesterday and play another strong game against a tough opponent.

I knew it was something personal, your riddles give me a headache. :D Anyway, let's hope the Wings have some jump left after yesterday and play another strong game against a tough opponent.

:lol: Man you crack me up.. But yes im sure the Wings will play great again tonight

Guest paveldatsukthenextsavard

4-1 wings. dats, bert. flip, huds. :siren::siren: using more than 4 letters in a nickname is dumb.