• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unkempt

Sweden lost to HUNGARY in OT!

Rate this topic

They played in Budapest and the final score was 2:1!

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

And it was ice-hockey!

:D Made me crack up really bad when I saw the highlights. Couldn't help myself. Within a year Sweden win the Olympics, world championships and....*TADAAA* lose to Hungary. I think out of the three, the Hungary-loss is more spectacular.

Come on guys ... this was not intended as a serious discussion. It is a freaky result, nothing more.

Everybody knows that Sweden could field at least two teams that would beat Hungary 10 times out of 10.

in all fairness most of Swedens best players are playing in the NHL right now, is there even anybody in the NHL from Hungary?

I kinda doubt it. But that doesn't really mean very much. As I've understood it most of the people who played for the Swedish team hadn't played for the national squad before. Also the Swedish Elite League is in play-off mode and to be honest I kinda doubt many of the better players would be interested in playing against Hungary.

Come on guys ... this was not intended as a serious discussion. It is a freaky result, nothing more.

Everybody knows that Sweden could field at least two teams that would beat Hungary 10 times out of 10.

At least two teams? Well I'd give them a few more. But overall I'm not gonna take anything away from Hungary and I think it means a great deal for them to beat a perennial top team like Sweden. But I doubt it'll have any lasting impact. Europe = soccer land.

Order restored, Sweden kicked some Hungarian ass and won the second game 7-1.

So i guess Hungary was full after their first win?

I kill me!

*nine times out of ten....