• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Eliminate 2 Teams

Rate this topic

Pick 2  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come on now. I hate Montreal. But, I don't want them out of the league. I want them to stay around forever and miss the playoffs every year till the end of time. I voted Florida & Vancouver.

If they had to get rid of two teams I'd say they should BOTH be American teams. In fact I'd like to send the Florida Panthers to Quebec, Tampa to Winnepeg (I grew up in AZ so I like the Coyotes- yeah kind of a hypocrite) and send turn the Hurricanes into the Whalers in Hartford again. And send the Wild to Dalls in exchange for bringing back the North Stars.

I can dream.

Yeah, no way I would even touch a Canadian team. They all should stay. It would have to be 2 American teams.. Id probably toss Atlanta and Columbus.. just cause i plain dont like 'em.

I woudn't want any Canadian team to be removed either. In fact, I wish a couple American teams moved up to Canada (maybe Winnipeg or Quebec).

I agree entirely

In fact (and this will probably get me in trouble), but I really don't think NHL should exist south of the mason dixon line, and west of Colorado. Basically, anywhere that doesn't have 'hockey weather'. TB, ATL, SJ, ANA, N.C.....send em back to Canada!!!

I suppose L.A. and Colorado can stay just because they have some historical significance/contribution.

I fully expect to be attacked for my hockey snobbery, and that's ok. It's just my opinion.

Guest jaytan

Why in the world would we want to eliminate a Canadian team?

I picked Montreal. :lol:

If Anaheim were available I'd vote for them twice.

haha me too. After I keep seeing all these articles about Anaheim citizens being completely unaware "their" hockey team just won the Stanley Cup or are more interested in their friggin baseball team. I know I'm bitter about the Wings losing to them but still, it sucks to see the Cup go to a place where it isn't as appreciated as it would be in places where ice (hockey) acutally exists naturally.

I voted Nashville and Vancouver. Though I wouldn't elminate any team, just move them. It's too bad the Predators didn't move to Hamilton. I wouldn't relocate or eliminate any Canadian team. I voted Vancouver b/c of their ugly uniforms and team name. Anaheim or L.A. or both should be on the American list. It certainly seems to me like one of those teams could move.

I voted Edmonton and Nashville, although in retrospect, I wish I'd picked Florida since they have two teams and don't deserve either one. Nashville has just been such a clusterf*** of an organization, I gave them the nod instead.

I only picked Edmonton because of the history of the other eastern conference Canadian teams (and current skill level of Ottawa), and not wanting to touch the western ;)

I honestly wouldn't want to remove any Canadian teams, though. I would get rid of the Panthers and Preds, and move the Ducks (renaming them the Seals, of course) to San Francisco so I could watch games without leaving town while simultaneously pissing off the three real hockey fans in LA.

If i had my own way i would get rid of Florida, Phoenix, Nashville and San jose.

I don't think the state of Florida should have more then one hockey team, and i honeslty just don't like Phoenix or Nashville, The only reason i think San jose should be moved is because i don't like California having 3 teams and i would instead say anahiem but i also don't want any team thats won a Stanley cup to get moved, idk why.

I don't like Ducks but I don't think they should be moved. They won SC and are building good team and fan base over there though. Plus we might have Avs-like rivalry with them pretty soon.. :)

Nashville -> Any Canadian city

Phoenix -> Any Canadian city

Florida -> Any Canadian city