• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest paveldatsukthenextsavard

Which of the retired jerseys is the least worthy?

Rate this topic

Hahaha, wow Im glad to be of influence and sad I didn't see this thread sooner. I'll go one further and rank them with 1 being the best.

1. Howe

2. Yzerman

3. Lindsay

4. Sawchuck

5. Delvecchio

6. Abel

and with Lidstrom (who will be among them soon (hopefully not too soon)

1. Howe

2. Yzerman

3. Lindsay

4. Lidstrom

5. Sawchuck

6. Delvecchio

7. Abel

delvecchio is the most deserving after howe and yzerman. 23 years with the wings and he was captain for more than half of those years.

Realistically, Yzerman, Howe, Delvecchio, and Sawchuk are the only numbers I would have hung. Lindsay was greater than Delvecchio, but played many years in another city and didn't even come close to Delvecchio's continued performance as a Wing.

it wasn't Lindsay's fault he was traded. i think he was as much a wing as the other four guys. his number deserves to be up there.

Is this thread for real ?

Players who have dedicated their heart and soul to the Detroit Red Wings for the bigger part of their lives and we are really going to question if the honour they got is justified ???

Have we lost our ******* minds ????

This thread is a disgrace.

:thumbup:

Couldn't be told better.

Howe. Nothing but a showboat with no real substance. If Lindstrom is added, I'm gonna be a preds fan. Lids is marginal at best.

There's no doubt Lidstrom's #5 will be retired and hanging from the rafters.

Yzerman hands down.

I mea, what did the guy do anyway ?

Is this thread for real ?

Players who have dedicated their heart and soul to the Detroit Red Wings for the bigger part of their lives and we are really going to question if the honour they got is justified ???

Have we lost our ******* minds ????

This thread is a disgrace.

All kidding aside totally agree with you every player that has had his number retired deserves it. they contrabuted to the success of the detroit red wings in their own way and should have this honour. :thumbup: