• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

How much do playoff tickets cost?

Rate this topic

It's a bit over $100 per...at least for the first few rows... up to at least the $54 range...after that it's close to $100, and I think the cheapies are almost $60

BEFORE service charges unfortunately.

Edited by Offsides

It's a bit over $100 per...at least for the first few rows... up to at least the $54 range...after that it's close to $100, and I think the cheapies are almost $60

BEFORE service charges unfortunately.

Ouch. I don't want to know how much Rounds 3 and 4 are. lol

I just got up and checked my ticket from last year and it was $81 for section 203. That's crazzzzay. Oh well. I still REALLY want to go.

STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF SEATS

The Red Wings are excited to offer an exclusive opportunity for our Season Ticket Waiting List. Join the Red Wave as your Red Wings pursue hockey's ultimate goal, the Stanley Cup, and receive additional priority in obtaining hard-to-get 2007-08 Red Wings Season Tickets!

A limited supply of 2007 Playoff tickets are available. These side-by-side locations will be in the $54, $44, or $22 price ranges and will depend on availability. Due to high demand, we must limit each Waiting List member to four (4) additional Playoff seat packages.

You have two options available to order and pay for your additional Playoff seats.

Option 1: Order and pay for all 16 possible home playoff games (rounds 1-4) by 5 p.m., Friday, March 30. This will enable us to provide you with your playoff tickets for all 16 possible home games prior to the commencement of the opening round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Option 2: Order and pay for the first 8 possible home games (rounds 1-2) by 5 p.m., Friday, March 30. If the Red Wings are successful in the first round, we would need payment for the Conference Finals (round 3) by 5 p.m., Friday, April 27 and the Stanley Cup Finals (round 4) by 5 p.m., Friday, May 11.

The first two rounds of playoff seats must be purchased in order to purchase the Conference Finals and Stanley Cup Finals (Rounds 3-4).

If you are interested in purchasing seats, please fill out the order form and fax it to the Season Ticket Office by 5 p.m., Friday, March 30. PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. While we cannot guarantee every request will be satisfied, we will make every effort to accommodate all of our Waiting List members.

In the event the Red Wings do not play all four home games for a designated round or do not proceed through all rounds of the playoffs, YOUR REFUND OF NON-PLAYED HOME GAMES WILL BE AUTOMATIC, AFTER THE FINAL GAME HAS BEEN PLAYED. REFUNDS WILL BE MADE BY THE METHOD OF PAYMENT. CASH AND CHECK PAYMENTS WILL BE BY CHECK; AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS WILL BE CREDITED BACK TO YOUR CARD.

INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKET INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT A LATER TIME.

DETROIT RED WINGS WAITING LIST

STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF SEAT ORDER FORM

PLEASE FAX COMPLETED ORDER FORM TO 313-396-7014

Name: ___________________________ Waiting List Member Name:______________________

Phone:_________________________ Email:__________________________

2007 Playoff Ticket Prices

Regular

Round 1

Round 2

8 - Game

Round 3

Round 4

16-Game

Season

$54/Seat

$99.00

$108.00

$828.00/Seat

$158.00

$270.00

$2,540 / Seat

(4 Games/Rd.)

($396.00)

($432.00)

($632.00)

($1,080.00)

$44/Seat

$81.00

$90.00

$684.00/Seat

$135.00

$203.00

$2,036/Seat

(4 Games/Rd.)

(324.00)

(360.00)

(540.00)

(812.00)

$22/Seat

$63.00

$72.00

$540/Seat

$99.00

$135.00

$1,476.00/Seat

(4 Games/Rd.)

(252.00)

(288.00)

(396.00)

(540.00)

PLAYOFF SEAT OPTIONS

Please select one of the following two options along with the number of seats requested (1-4) and the price level of the requested seats.

Option #1: Purchase all 16 possible Playoff home games.

($54 Seats) ______ $2540 for 1 seat ______ $5080 for 2 seats ______ $10,160 for 4 seats

($44 Seats) ______ $2036 for 1 seat ______ $4072 for 2 seats ______ $ 8,144 for 4 seats

($22 Seats) ______ $1476 for 1 seat ______ $2952 for 2 seats ______ $ 5,904 for 4 seats

-OR-

Option #2: Purchase first 8 possible Playoff home games (Rounds 1-2)

($54 Seats) ______ $828 for 1 seat ______ $1656 for 2 seats ______ $ 3,312 for 4 seats

($44 Seats) ______ $684 for 1 seat ______ $1368 for 2 seats ______ $ 2,736 for 4 seats

($22 Seats) ______ $540 for 1 seat ______ $1080 for 2 seats ______ $ 2,160 for 4 seats

ROUND 3 DUE BY THURSDAY, April 27, 2007

ROUND 4 DUE BY FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2007

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Please select one of the following two choices:

_____ Check (Payable to Detroit Red Wings) OR _____ Credit Card

Credit Card Number:________________________________ Exp. ____ / ____

Name as it appears on card: _________________________________________

Address_________________________________________________________

Phone #____________________Email Address_________________________

Signature:_______________________________________________________

TICKET ACQUISITION

_____ Will Call (Available at the JLA Box Office after 10 a.m. on April 4 )

_____ Express Delivery through UPS (Will be sent out the first week of April)

Too much money.

I'm inclined to think the regular season games are enough as it is... There was a time when they were genuinely cheaper and actually a fair price, I think, but I don't recall numbers.

These days I don't really think about going to see the Wings much more than once or twice a year, or if anyone else happens to have tickets. Lower bowl tickets are ridiculous, but seriously, that's the best place to spy the game from.

I'm kind of curious now what other teams around the league charge. I wouldn't be surprised if D-town fans get raked when it comes to this.

I'm inclined to think the regular season games are enough as it is... There was a time when they were genuinely cheaper and actually a fair price, I think, but I don't recall numbers.

These days I don't really think about going to see the Wings much more than once or twice a year, or if anyone else happens to have tickets. Lower bowl tickets are ridiculous, but seriously, that's the best place to spy the game from.

I'm kind of curious now what other teams around the league charge. I wouldn't be surprised if D-town fans get raked when it comes to this.

This may surprise you, but the Blackhawks actually charge MORE money to their games than the Wings do. The ownership there is very, very bad.

I don't know every price for every team, but I believe the Montreal Canadians are the most expensive team to go watch. Given the currency differences, it's still a lot.

I know I had a list somewhere of the teams prices, I just can't find it.

Edited by Kp-Wings

This may surprise you, but the Blackhawks actually charge MORE money to their games than the Wings do. The ownership there is very, very bad.

It definitely would, but I think I've heard about the Chicago folk's ownership woes there with the Hawks. Very little really, but it's ridiculous, I know.

I'm glad we don't have a situation of poor management/ownership like that... but at the same time, I'd ever be ready for ticket prices coming down. I'd sooner catch a Tigers game than the sport I favor. $40/per for infield box seats? Sure!

On the subject of playoff tickets, when will the dates of the first round games be announced. I really want tickets but there are a couple nights in mid-April that I am busy so I want to make sure.

Usually the night the regular season ends. They'll have the dates on the news, or FSN.

Ouch. I don't want to know how much Rounds 3 and 4 are. lol

I just got up and checked my ticket from last year and it was $81 for section 203. That's crazzzzay. Oh well. I still REALLY want to go.

Via a search on chacha.com:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...0419/1053/rss17

Reg. season $22 $44 $54 $76 $85

First round $63 $81 $99 $126 $144

Second round $72 $90 $108 $135 $153

Third round $99 $135 $158 $225 $270

Fourth round $135 $203 $270 $405 $450

Nose bleed to Round 1 game 7 will set you back $63 + outrageous service and handling fees and parking.

And according the article dated March 7th... Public sales are TBD. In years past they wait up until like the tuesday of the final week (i.e. next Tuesday or Wednesday) to go onsale. The whole wings org is filled with LAST MINUTE notification. We got our Playoff invoices 3 days before they were due and got our skate at the Joe tickets 1 day before we had to show up.

Tickets go onsale at 10 on April 3rd

lksjdkljgkljsgs damn class. damn it to hell!

I shall have my Dad stand in line at ticketmaster with his card ready to go. I was tellling him that since I've gotten all A's & B's since being in college that this is all im asking for in return. :lol:

Just wondering.....Usually if you are on the waiting list for season tickets you get a chance to buy playoff tics before the general public, are they not doing this for individual games this year. I got my e-mail about buying 8 or 16 game packs but nothing on individual games. Anyone know anything about this?

I am a member of Red Wings World, which up to this point, had been a waste of my money. However, they do a presale for RWW members and there were plenty of playoff tickets available this year. Due to my budget and the fact that I have no one to go to the games with until home game #3 of the first round, I was only able to buy tickets to 2 games.

Round 1 - Home Game #3 (5th overall) - Section 207 [center ice] Row 10 for $100/ticket

Round 2 - Home Game #2 (2nd overall) - Section 106 [center ice] Row 2 for $153/ticket

I was only planning on buying a pair of tickets in the first round, but how could you pass up second row seats in the second round of the playoffs for only $300? Maybe I'm a sucker, but sitting on or near the glass is like nothing else.

Christy

P.S. I'm also on the waiting list for season tickets and I too got the email about the 8 or 16 game ticket package, but I never heard anything about buying individual tickets.