• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MUDSHARK

Quincey Called Up

Rate this topic

This doesn't look too promising for Kronwall, considering Lebda should be back any game now. However, I am going to pray that if Kronwall doesn't come back soon that Quincey plays so well that he stays in the line-up instead of Lilja. I know this will likely never happen, but just the thought of not having Lilja on the ice makes me smile.

Edited by GoWings1905

good move by the coaching staff. Get Kyle into some games in case he is needed for the playoffs. Doesn't sound to good for Nik thou, hope this hasn't ended his season.

His season is done. :(

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=202299&hubname=nhl

BTW, Quincey was only called up because Lidstrom will be missing one game. Lebda is ready to go, and Lilja will play throughout the playoffs.

His season is done. :(

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=202299&hubname=nhl

BTW, Quincey was only called up because Lidstrom will be missing one game. Lebda is ready to go, and Lilja will play throughout the playoffs.

I would think he'll stay up. Unless they plan to only travel with 6 D, which I doubt.

Edited by Airborn

Ugh... Seriously that boy needs to drink more milk or something. Glad we have such weak competition our last 4 games at least, we can afford to let Lidstrom sit out a game or so to make sure he's 100% come playoff time.

in a way this is good cuz in all reality kornwall has not shown us anything that was all hyped about him. hes always hurt he never scores he plays reckless and just overall he did not deserve that big contract he got. lebda has played way better than him and does he get that contract umm no. but as i was saying this is good cuz we saw Quincey play a lil this season and he looked pretty damn good.

anyone else feel the way i do about kornwall. in no way should any one call him nick jr.

Dang, that really sucks for Kronwall.

All our defensemen are like beat up.

Well that article said Lebda should be playing the next game vs Columbus.

Lidstrom will be back the game after, so we should be alright.

Hope Quincey can step it up and fill the void.

in a way this is good cuz in all reality kornwall has not shown us anything that was all hyped about him. hes always hurt he never scores he plays reckless and just overall he did not deserve that big contract he got. lebda has played way better than him and does he get that contract umm no. but as i was saying this is good cuz we saw Quincey play a lil this season and he looked pretty damn good.

anyone else feel the way i do about kornwall. in no way should any one call him nick jr.

The thing with Kronwall is he hasn't been able to show us much because of his injuries. Ever season since he's been in the league he has a devasting injury that puts him out for either half the season or the whole. Even when he had the face guard for the few months he wasn't playing that great because of it. It's hard playing with a mask on your face like that because lots of the time you can't really see the puck due to the chin pad and such. I think he's a very good, capable d-man and will be great for the Wings in the upcoming years and features. He's gotta stay healthy..that's all.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

This doesn't look too promising for Kronwall, considering Lebda should be back any game now. However, I am going to pray that if Kronwall doesn't come back soon that Quincey plays so well that he stays in the line-up instead of Lilja. I know this will likely never happen, but just the thought of not having Lilja on the ice makes me smile.

What do you have against Lilja? I think Lilja has been playing great as of late and as shown to be more physical as well. He did pretty good for himself in that fight a couple games back too.

The thing with Kronwall is he hasn't been able to show us much because of his injuries. Ever season since he's been in the league he has a devasting injury that puts him out for either half the season or the whole. Even when he had the face guard for the few months he wasn't playing that great because of it. It's hard playing with a mask on your face like that because lots of the time you can't really see the puck due to the chin pad and such. I think he's a very good, capable d-man and will be great for the Wings in the upcoming years and features. He's gotta stay healthy..that's all.

I feel sorry for kronner because everybody has such high expectations for him, if he makes a mistake everyone jumps on his back , the fact is everybody makes mistakes now and then even captain nick.

I feel sorry for kronner because everybody has such high expectations for him, if he makes a mistake everyone jumps on his back , the fact is everybody makes mistakes now and then even captain nick.

The second Kronwall stepped on the ice for the first time as a Wing he became one of my faves. He's got great potential, but the injuries have got the best of him. Maybe the Wings will stick around till June so Nik can get back in. ;)

As long as Lilja drops the gloves once or twice and isn't on the PK, I'm fine with him. He has been playing a little better as of late anyways.

Kronwall, more than likely, will be done for the season. Don't count on him coming back in June if the Wings make it that far.

Edited by Kp-Wings

As long as Lilja drops the gloves once or twice and isn't on the PK, I'm fine with him. He has been playing a little better as of late anyways.

Kronwall, more than likely, will be done for the season. Don't count on him coming back in June if the Wings make it that far.

Isn't on the PK? I think thats where Andreas is best.

Lids is out for tomorrow's game.

Isn't on the PK? I think thats where Andreas is best.

No way. He is much to slow to handle a PK. He does a good job at blocking shots, but his slow speed really makes him a lieability on the PK.

The second Kronwall stepped on the ice for the first time as a Wing he became one of my faves. He's got great potential, but the injuries have got the best of him. Maybe the Wings will stick around till June so Nik can get back in. ;)

All the injuries have been really bad ones too, that would disrupt anybody's career especially someone that was projected to have such a great one. :(

No way. He is much to slow to handle a PK. He does a good job at blocking shots, but his slow speed really makes him a lieability on the PK.

Hmmm well I completely disagree. One of his strongest assets is his play on the PK. I don't think he's slow at all, actually. He's great on the forecheck and back check, and gets down low to take shots away, and is always willing to sacrifice his body. I might not care for Lilja but if there's one thing I've always liked about him is his play on the PK.

How fast is Chelli in comparison with Lilja ?