• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

D pairings

Rate this topic

If my memory serves me well Quincey iced with Cheli in both his games earlier this season. So if we stick with that rookie and vet combo how will the other 4 be paired off? If we go with the offensive Schneider on the top line I suppose that it'd be better to stick Lilja with him and Dani with the returning Brett what say you guys?

Works. They could compliment each other nicely. I miss Lids already. Imagine what Columbus is going through:

We'll put our best D-man (9 goals) with our second best d-man (9 goals... like 9 points).

Foote (3 goals) with Wescott (4 goals)

Shelley (can't spell hockey) with the guy that will not get a goal all season.

Commence Defensive Breakdown, stage 1.

Is Lebda back?? God, I hope so. Our defense is so slow without Kronner and Lebda

Markov-Schneider

Lebda-Lilja

Chlios-Quincey

???

I hope to GOD Lebda plays with Lilja. Lilja seems to be ok when he has Lebdas speed to cover for him.

Is Lebda back?? God, I hope so. Our defense is so slow without Kronner and Lebda

Markov-Schneider

Lebda-Lilja

Chlios-Quincey

???

I hope to GOD Lebda plays with Lilja. Lilja seems to be ok when he has Lebdas speed to cover for him.

Kronwall isnt that fast , and I hope Ledba plays wiht Lilja , his good play ahs been because he's had a fast guy with him , so lets keep it like that.

Markov-Schneider

Lebda-Lilja

Chlios-Quincey

???

OMG Schneider on the #1 D unit. That scares me to death.

think it'll be

Schneider - Markov

Chelios - Lebda

Lilja - Quincey