• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/1 GDT: Red Wings @ Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

nice GDT, as always, aflac!!

I should hope the Wings are miffed with themselves for blowing that game last night... please play all 60 minutes, guys, please??? It's not going to be easy with no Lidstrom. Schneider better get off the schneid, so to speak. Dom was sharp last game, until everyone else stopped playing. They'll do better today, I hope.

No prediction, just win and NO more injuries, for heaven's sake. :huh:

nice GDT, as always, aflac!!

I should hope the Wings are miffed with themselves for blowing that game last night... please play all 60 minutes, guys, please??? It's not going to be easy with no Lidstrom. Schneider better get off the schneid, so to speak. Dom was sharp last game, until everyone else stopped playing. They'll do better today, I hope.

No prediction, just win and NO more injuries, for heaven's sake. :huh:

Ditto to that!!!! Right now, having no more injuries is way more important than winning.

I think it will be good to play these games against the bottom teams, it will (hopefully) get our confidence up and help us get our scoring touch back just in time for the playoffs. the key word here is hopefully. This is a prime opportunity to work out all our kinks and figure out which lines work well, as well as finding out which d-pairings work now that Kronner is out.

Wings are upset with giving up the lead and lose, and just play a solid game vs the Blue Jackets.

Hasek plays a much better game, plays a full solid 60 minutes.

Red wings win it 4-1

Goals by:

Wings:

Datsyuk, Lang, Hudler, Cleary

Columbus:

Vyborny

Edited by Hockey13Playa

Wings are upset with giving up the lead and lose, and just play a solid game vs the Blue Jackets.

Hasek plays a much better game, plays a full solid 60 minutes.

Red wings win it 4-1

Goals by:

Wings:

Datsyuk, Lang, Hudler, Cleary

Columbus:

Vyborny

don't mean to quibble, but Hasek was great, stopped three breakaways, and a 2-1 during the first 40. You want better, talk to the rest of the team about turnovers and poor coverage. One goal, he perhaps could have prevented, but he's scared of the trapezoid rule, so he didn't go after the puck as he normally might have. What would you like Dom to do better... maybe score a goal? ;)

If Cleary gets a goal, I will be shocked, but happily so.

Edited by puckloo39

I know right? I am trying to be positive because really, the loss of Kronwall is pretty much killing me. :(

I hope you're right... I would just love to see Lilja get a breakaway goal on Noronen. I am sad about Nik, too, but he's gonna just have to learn to get out of the way of those big hits. He needs to watch Lidstrom and emulate that Swedish stealth thing Nick does, where he just melts out of the way of hits. :huh:

don't mean to quibble, but Hasek was great, stopped three breakaways, and a 2-1 during the first 40. You want better, talk to the rest of the team about turnovers and poor coverage. One goal, he perhaps could have prevented, but he's scared of the trapezoid rule, so he didn't go after the puck as he normally might have. What would you like Dom to do better... maybe score a goal? ;)

If Cleary gets a goal, I will be shocked, but happily so.

Again I probably worded it wrong, I get too excited and type and don't re check my wording.

He played an amazing game, but the whole team kind of fell apart at the end, I meant the team needs to play a full 60 minutes, not Dom, sorry Hasek, I appoligize to you personally lol.

Make sense now Puckloo39? TEAM TEAM TEAM needs to play 60, I need to re read my stuff before I submit it nexxt time :blush:

Wings 11, Blue Jackets 5.

Lilja scores a hat trick, assists on three other goals and gets into a fight late in the 2nd period. Chelios sets a career high for shots on goal and connects on all twelve of his shots during the game with two finding their way into the back of Columbus' net. Datsyuk ends up being the only minus player on the Wings.

:P

Again I probably worded it wrong, I get too excited and type and don't re check my wording.

He played an amazing game, but the whole team kind of fell apart at the end, I meant the team needs to play a full 60 minutes, not Dom, sorry Hasek, I appoligize to you personally lol.

Make sense now Puckloo39? TEAM TEAM TEAM needs to play 60, I need to re read my stuff before I submit it nexxt time :blush:

No need to apologize. To quote you, "Hasek plays a much better game..." Typing at any speed, that means Hasek needs to play better. I just wondered how you thought he could do that.

And yes, they all need to show up for 60 minutes and not lay back on a three goal lead and turn the puck over a billion times and let the other team set up in front of the goal. And stay outta the box.

Dom definately needs to have a better game if he is in net. Sure he played gr8 for 2 1/2 periods but he needed to step it up late in the third and SO. 5-2 Wingz.

I know right? I am trying to be positive because really, the loss of Kronwall is pretty much killing me. :(

It's totally filling Lillypad with glee though. He knows his voodoo is consistent and he'll never leave the roster!

Would he know what to do on a breakaway though? I think he'd get so excited, and nervous, and happy all at once that he'd biff it and collide with the Columbus netminder! :lol:

Yeah I'm definitely all about getting through this game with no injuries. I'm praying Lids will be back before playoffs...that just about killed me. I think we can still come through and win it though. 3-2. NO MORE OT!