• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CenterIce

Lidstrom out versus Columbus

Rate this topic

while I would love to think this is the old "rest the key players in meaningless games down the stretch" ploy, I doubt it. Unfortunately. Nick is a horse (of the thoroughbred variety), and being the player he is, I can't see him taking time off now unless he is really hurt. Shades of Shanny and Stevie being missing for the playoffs... :(

Get better fast, Nick! :thumbup:

Sit him for the rest of the season. Who cares about finishing 1st; the one thing that could derail all our hopes is Lidstrom getting injured.

I think they are just giving him a rest. I thought a bit back teams were getting in trouble resting their stars the last week of the season. So the league was watching who was a healthy scratch,

So Sir Nick gets the mysterioius lower back strain whiich sits him out for a few games and lets him get ready.

At least thats what the voices in my head are telling me cause if he is hurt for real.............YIKES!!!

I don't mind Quincey playing the rest of the regular season in favour of Lidstrom's health and readiness for the playoff.

I guess Quincey will be solid.

No need to panic.

He should sit Tuesday, as well. Quincey did just fine with Cheli, and we play the same team at home. Couldn't care less about finishing 1st (especially if that means playing Calgary), just staying healthy is the most important thing.