• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

When Lang leaves this summer...

Rate this topic

Gomez would be a good move I think, I have always like Gomez, I think he could play well in Detroit.

As for Datsyuk, the way he has been playing lately, I really don't want him to leave Detroit.

He was here his whole career so far, and I would hate to loose him, hes just "part" of the wings.

We should get Naslund so we can have a Dats-Zetter and a Bert-Naslund line.

In real life...I would love to get a good shooter.

Dang I would love that, that would be sweet.

Chance it would happen, I don't think its a high %.

Is he a free agent this summer anyways, or whats his contract status.

ps. anyone have a good site that tells players contracts and all that jazz?

Who cares, as long as Lang is gone :beerbuddy:

Gomez would be pretty sweet, but I'd rather see Hudler or Filppula get a shot at that position before we run out and pay someone with five times their salary to fill it. If either one of them can handle it, then there's a few million dollars that can be used to fill another roster need.

I have a question.

How do we KNOW that Lang will leave. How do we know that we will not re-sign him? Has The Red Wing organization, or Robert Lang said this? Because it seems like common knowledge around the boards.

Depending on what happens in the playoffs, I think anything could happen.

Since were on the topic of Lang leaving.

I have a question, I know this somewhat off topic but I thought I would just ask it anyways.

What do you think happended to Lang?

When he was in Washington he was obviously a different player, and he was putting up solid numbers.

Ever since coming to Detroit, who is much more talented team, his production, and effort has tremendously decreased.

Save our money and promote Filppula. Do you really think he needs another year of 11 minutes of ice time?

Totally agree. We don't need to sign another center. Promote from within and use the money to resign our big FA's like Dats, Bert and Calder.

Since were on the topic of Lang leaving.

I have a question, I know this somewhat off topic but I thought I would just ask it anyways.

What do you think happended to Lang?

When he was in Washington he was obviously a different player, and he was putting up solid numbers.

Ever since coming to Detroit, who is much more talented team, his production, and effort has tremendously decreased.

Lang is lazy and needs other players to do work for him. Otherwise, he is pretty useless.

...that and he probably doesn't like Babcock.

Looking for a center?!? Wings probably have the most centers in the LEAGUE. Datsyuk and Z can both make their own offense, lets start rolling two scoring lines again..

Lang is lazy and needs other players to do work for him. Otherwise, he is pretty useless.

...that and he probably doesn't like Babcock.

I realize he is lazy but I don't understand what happend.

He wasn't like that in washington. He just bam became lazy just like that

I think Datsyuk will stay, and getting rid of Lang will held fund the Datsyuk deal. Datsyuk will come around this year in the playoffs. I believe we will be looking for a new goalie, and a couple guys on defense. Osgood and hasek are old news. Same as lilja.