• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
k3sparks

The Octopus Thrown On the Ice

Rate this topic

I just thought it was something cool to see a wings fan throw our symbol at an away game. Also, you heard loud cheers everytime we scored and the Columbus fans had to cheer just to cover up the boo's of our fans everytime Feds touched the puck. We have by far the best fans who travel and loyal fans outside Michigan... just saying keep it up...

I just thought it was something cool to see a wings fan throw our symbol at an away game. Also, you heard loud cheers everytime we scored and the Columbus fans had to cheer just to cover up the boo's of our fans everytime Feds touched the puck. We have by far the best fans who travel and loyal fans outside Michigan... just saying keep it up...

yeah, I saw the octopus thrown on the ice and thought that was pretty special, but the bluejackets cheers were louder than the wings boo's. :P

Edited by wingsfan979802

You know one of these days I'd like a LGW user to actually chuck out an octo onto the ice. Tell everyone on the fourum were their seats are and when they plan to unleash the mollusk, just so we can all watch for it. Just a thought, not that I'm volunteering but I'd love to see it, especially at an away game like today.

yeah, I saw the octopus thrown on the ice and thought that was pretty special, but the bluejackets cheers were louder than the wings boo's. :P

true, but who gets booed in their own buildings...

Is what I always wanted to know is how in the hell do they get those things in the building.

Like at Joe Louis, you can't bring things in with you, they pat you down, or you go through the censor thing or whatever. I know a censor wouldn't detect an octupus but still, where do they put them when entering the building lol?

Is what I always wanted to know is how in the hell do they get those things in the building.

Like at Joe Louis, you can't bring things in with you, they pat you down, or you go through the censor thing or whatever. I know a censor wouldn't detect an octupus but still, where do they put them when entering the building lol?

There are various ways to hide them. I envy the people who have the patience to do it though. That, and where they actually know a place where to buy an octopus. :P

:lol: , i can just imagine someone sneaks in a octopus and the secerity gaurd yells, "hes got an octopus, get him" they all tackle him... why wouldn't they alow them?

There are various ways to hide them. I envy the people who have the patience to do it though. That, and where they actually know a place where to buy an octopus. :P

there is actual a place near the jla that sells octopi.

That was great to see today :thumbup: .. I was going to try to bring one in when i went to gm place when the wings were in town in March.. but everytime i've been there, they look through bags are whatever and pat you down.. So i'd really like to know how the heck to get an octopus in the arena

Guest paveldatsukthenextsavard

they just have metel detectors, they don't strip search you, what you do is wrap it up, so it doesn't get all over you, and shove it in your coat, you can't do much about the smell though

i heard somewhere boiling it first gets rid of the smell.

That was great to see today :thumbup: .. I was going to try to bring one in when i went to gm place when the wings were in town in March.. but everytime i've been there, they look through bags are whatever and pat you down.. So i'd really like to know how the heck to get an octopus in the arena

1. You need to do some stretches of your arse hole.

2. Then 1 gallon of KY Jelly.

3. Lube up your hole real nice as well the octopus

4. Have someone assisted you in placing the octopus in your arse hole.

5. When you’re at the game go into the bathroom stall and have someone come in with you so they can assist you in taking it out.

6. Put it under your shirt and walk back to your seats.

:hehe:

i heard somewhere boiling it first gets rid of the smell.

boiling is customary, you're supposed to do it because it gets rid of all the excess slime. I saw a short on the news not too long ago about a guy who sells them near detroit and advertises them as "the official Red Wings octopi" and he said they are always boiled first.

5. When you’re at the game go into the bathroom stall and have someone come in with you so they can assist you in taking it out.

:o , he's a genius

I think there might be better ways :P

yea...I traveled down and was at nationwide today....the amount of wing fans was truly awesome...the Fedorov boos and octopus...was great to see...electric

Edited by Vonnie182

eh, in all honesty I don't really like going to away games and seeing 3/4 of the crowd with Wings jerseys on.....it takes away from the excitement and rivalry of the game when almost everyone in audience wants the Wings to win. Sadly, the Wings are the biggest bandwagon team in NHL. Toronto would probably be second.

boiling is customary, you're supposed to do it because it gets rid of all the excess slime. I saw a short on the news not too long ago about a guy who sells them near detroit and advertises them as "the official Red Wings octopi" and he said they are always boiled first.

:o If I go to Detroit I`m gunna buy one as a souvinear! Wait, would that rott? :unsure:

THATS IT ive ben wanting to throw one on the ice for awhile now and since im not goin to be able to go to a game this season(unless a miracle happens)but next season im goin to take one and throw it on the ice,mark my words

THATS IT ive ben wanting to throw one on the ice for awhile now and since im not goin to be able to go to a game this season(unless a miracle happens)but next season im goin to take one and throw it on the ice,mark my words

Well we all will see if it happens. :)

I would like to do it, but no way in hell I am touching one of those nasty things.

Or stuffing it in my shirt, coat etc.

The crotch.

Do what you gotta do. ;)

It's a tuff decision, because you will more than likely get kick out, but it still could be worth it.