• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Playoffs are next week

Rate this topic

Okay I am majorly excited because next week is officially the BEST time of the year..NHL PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!

So I think it would great if everyone could be positive and post some pics, quotes, sayings..etc for the Wings to have a great run this year. jskldjgklsjgkjs!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

I'm glad some Canadian teams are in the playoffs. This way I get to actually watch playoff games (CBC). Though I have FSN for Wings games, I don't have Versus, so I'm essentially screwed for the early rounds outside of the Wings series probably. Hopefully that Versus stream is up during the playoff games.

I can't wait though :D

Edited by aflac9262

"It's supposed to be difficult. If it wasn't hard, everybody would do it...The hard is what makes it great." Jimmy Dugan

"Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe."

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true." Leon J. Suenes

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

isn't that the greatest trophy in sports?

Edited by rwfan007

I know I am super psyched for the playoffs this year, I am about to crawl out of my skin in anticipation. I think out line up is so much better for the playoffs this year than last year. We have replaced Yzerman,Shanahan,Williams,Mowers, Legace, and Howard(who had to be back up last year). With Filppula,Bertuzzi,Hudler,Hasek, and Ozzie. Shanny and Williams were probably two of our worst against the Oil.

Just having two healthy goalies like Ozzie and Hasek gives me confidence. Plus I feel Lebda and Franzen have became better sence players last season. Bert will probably get going in the playoffs to though.

seems like it'd never be here.

im so excited.

and im glad that some canadian teams are in,

and hopefully to see MTL make it in, i just like them for some reasonn.

and whats the deal with Versus?

i dont know.

what rounds are they broadcasting?

causee i dont have Versus.

and thatd about break my heart if i couldnt watch the Wings in the play-offs

(unless Sopcast comes through)

O Glorious Fatherland! He shall represent thee well. The days of Datsyuk-driven domination are at hand.

From the far off shores of noble Sweden, donning the three crowns of their ancestors, will Sirs Lidstrom, Zetterberg, and Franzen deliver ruin of their royalty unto those foolish enough to place themselves in their way.

Hark, Bob! It is you now that will lead this merry band into the wilderness once again. With your trusty companion, Jiri, and sage elder, Dominik, the Czechs challenge will call out to the world; they will say: "Stand before us, peasants, fools, that would lay their hands upon our Cup. You lay no claim to it! We will take it back, once and for all."

From the Great White North descends fierce warriors with ancient bloodlines, armed and ready for a return to the throne. The trio of Dan, Kris, and Kirk, will circle in the offensive zone as they would a bear--the creature is large, powerful, but clumsy--until the moment is right to strike. As they approach, a bellow, loud and fearful, will pierce the air. They will turn to see so mighty a beast as they ever have, full of strength and power. It is the Bertuzzi.

From our own vast and wondrous shores shall we hold our ground. The way is shut, shall Chelios inform those misfortunate souls that come against them, and it shall remain shut. They will hesitate for but a moment--all Matt and Brett need to lead the attack the other way.

These men, gathered from around the world, have come together now for one reason. There exists a trophy, though only three feet in height, that stands high before us all. These men--these warriors--will move with great purpose and all speed to attain it.

Just three lousy games to go! The playoffs will soon be on us, and none too soon! :siren::champs::cup: :octo:

O Glorious Fatherland! He shall represent thee well. The days of Datsyuk-driven domination are at hand.

From the far off shores of noble Sweden, donning the three crowns of their ancestors, will Sirs Lidstrom, Zetterberg, and Franzen deliver ruin of their royalty unto those foolish enough to place themselves in their way.

Hark, Bob! It is you now that will lead this merry band into the wilderness once again. With your trusty companion, Jiri, and sage elder, Dominik, the Czechs challenge will call out to the world; they will say: "Stand before us, peasants, fools, that would lay their hands upon our Cup. You lay no claim to it! We will take it back, once and for all."

From the Great White North descends fierce warriors with ancient bloodlines, armed and ready for a return to the throne. The trio of Dan, Kris, and Kirk, will circle in the offensive zone as they would a bear--the creature is large, powerful, but clumsy--until the moment is right to strike. As they approach, a bellow, loud and fearful, will pierce the air. They will turn to see so mighty a beast as they ever have, full of strength and power. It is the Bertuzzi.

From our own vast and wondrous shores shall we hold our ground. The way is shut, shall Chelios inform those misfortunate souls that come against them, and it shall remain shut. They will hesitate for but a moment--all Matt and Brett need to lead the attack the other way.

These men, gathered from around the world, have come together now for one reason. There exists a trophy, though only three feet in height, that stands high before us all. These men--these warriors--will move with great purpose and all speed to attain it.

Just three lousy games to go! The playoffs will soon be on us, and none too soon! :siren::champs::cup: :octo:

LMAO!!! You are absolutely HILARIOUS. Well done. :clap:

This should be posted before every playoff game! I love the part with the trio of Dan, Kris, and Kirk and of course the beast that goes by the name Bertuzzi!

it's been said quite a few times that the players hate mike babcock,..i don't really care if it's true or not.

The players also hated scotty bowman 364 days out of the year, except the day they picked up there stanley cup rings.

lets hope our players hate babs like that.

:thumbup:

Lilja's not Sir?

I'd add Filppula there as well.

Just thought of something. Technically, if we win the Cup, Stevie could hoist it again, right? I mean, if the Vice President wants to hoist the Cup on the ice, he should be allowed to, right? He'll just be wearing a suit instead of a jersey. :P

Just thought of something. Technically, if we win the Cup, Stevie could hoist it again, right? I mean, if the Vice President wants to hoist the Cup on the ice, he should be allowed to, right? He'll just be wearing a suit instead of a jersey. :P

Who's to say Yzerman doesn't throw his jersey over his suit jacket and pull a Scotty and put his skates on and skate around the ice with the Cup?

I can almost guarentee that Stevie will not lift the cup on the ice. He is too humble for that. He is done playing and wants the players to have all the glory and show off their accomplishment on the ice. He will hang out after the game in the locker room maybe, but he won't lift the cup on the ice. Anyways, lets win it first before we decide who Nick hands it off to.

Yeah, Aflac does his thing, and then this comes next! You have to do it. Eventually it will be posted in the locker room, and you can do your own part to leading them on to victory.