• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

I'm a Leeds Utd-fan (Yeah, I know.. This hasn't been our season/last couple of years)

:clap: GLASGOW CELTIC Scottish Premier League Champions 06/07! :D

Congrats! :thumbup:

you guys see mourinho's comments about man utd getting better ref decisions than chelsea, boo hoo lmao, what a tard :lol:

Yeah, "The Special One" should shut up. He's trying to play mind games again.

I'm a Leeds Utd-fan (Yeah, I know.. This hasn't been our season/last couple of years)

:thumbup: I've always kinda liked Leeds. Billy Bremner (RIP) was da man. :D

Congrats! :thumbup:

Thanks bud after Celtic's league win and the Wings kicking the Flames butts ,yesterday was just perfect. :D

you guys see mourinho's comments about man utd getting better ref decisions than chelsea, boo hoo lmao, what a tard :lol:

:lol: That guy is a complete joke, If he leave's Chelsea at the end of the season the premiership will be a better place for it. :thumbup:

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

btw if you haven't already you gotta check this goal by Lionel Messi against Getafe in the Copa Del Rey. Goal of the year IMO. :clap:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XSBAMIkigUE

:clap: What a goal ! :D Messi has been dubbed the "new" Maradona, and that goal remind's me of his second goal against England in the World Cup back in 1986.

the goal was so s***ty, it went right under heinze's boot, and van der sar should have really saved it but he was caught staring <_<

kaka slicing through man utd's defense like a hot knife through butter

the goal was so s***ty, it went right under heinze's boot, and van der sar should have really saved it but he was caught staring <_<

kaka slicing through man utd's defense like a hot knife through butter

Man Utd is really struggling with injuries in defence tonight. :( hopefully it won't hurt them to much .

COME ON UNITED !