• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Ooooooo! unlucky, I thaught that shot from Ronaldo was just sneaking in.

same, so close! :scared:

WHAT A FANTASTIC WIN...i was jumping for joy when rooney scored, 3-2 going to italy, this is fantastic!

rooney couldnt score for the longest time

now he cant stop scoring! :cool::siren::clap:

3 -2 United. :) I missed the goal again. :angry: I turned over the TV to check the Hibs v Dunfermiline semi final.

P.S. Dunfermiline won and play Celtic in the Final. :D

the scottish league does playoffs? I learn something new every day :rolleyes::thumbup:

the scottish league does playoffs? I learn something new every day :rolleyes::thumbup:

You crack me up Viperar. you one crazy dude. :lol:

Dunfermiline for all that they suck in the League, have been a real good cup team the past few years. I'll never forget Henrik Larsson's last competitive game against them in the Final in 04, Two goals from the King of Kings :D but also very sad and emotional. :(

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

I ream really starting love ronaldo...hes spoken up and slammed mouorinho's baby tactics!!! thumbs up cristiano

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...228&cc=5901

:clap: Great read Viperar,I can't understand why Jose Mourinho is rated as one of the "best" manager's in the world. The guy's a complete tool. At Porto he cheated his way to the Uefa Cup, Fluked his way to the European cup after all the best team's had put each other out, and then he ends up with a cushy job at the richest club in the world!?!?!? :crazy: I'm just hoping that he fail's to win anything this season, and gets what he deserve's.........the sack..!!! :lol:

P.S. Ronaldo at this time IMO is the best player in the world. :thumbup:

Jens Lehmann needs to learn how to stay in net. Arsenal is lucky that they were able to score a late goal to get the 3 points.

Agreed. Why we re-signed him, I do not know.

you resigned him cause hes a magnificent goalie. The reason he plays out of net sometimes is he is the kind of goalkeeper that serves as a sort of second sweeper. In net, hes fantastic, i just dont think Arsenal needs a second sweeper type of goalie...they need a strong in net goalie more along the lines of buffon