• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

The impression that I have is that Man U is the evil empire team, what with them having some kind of partnership with the Yankees and all - that and the rep that I've heard that people actually from Manchester go for City instead.

I lived in Manchester for 9 years, it is true. All true Mancunians follow City and it is retards from London, China & Ireland that follow United :D

Rangers won the final Old Firm game of the season 2 - 0. :angry: Never thought I'd say this but Rangers deserved they're win. Celtic have been playing like crap since Christmas time. Ohhh well, at least were the Champion's. :)

Today was our Captain Neil Lennon's final derby game. I wish we could have won it for him. :(

I watched that game live and Rangers were excellent.

Rangers will definitely win the SPL next season with Walter Smith in charge. The imrpovement in Rangers since he took over from Le Guen has been amazing. Next year will expose Strachan as the poor manager that he is - Rangers have been pathetic for most of his time at Celtic and that has made him look like he has done a decent job.

Rangers will definitely win the SPL next season with Walter Smith in charge. The imrpovement in Rangers since he took over from Le Guen has been amazing. Next year will expose Strachan as the poor manager that he is - Rangers have been pathetic for most of his time at Celtic and that has made him look like he has done a decent job.

:blink: Does a poor manager get a team to the last 16 in the Champions League ??? No disrepect to Rangers they deserved to win the last Old Firm game, but the reason that Celtic have been playing so poor recently is that they won the league basically last November , the player's are finding it hard to motivate themselve's to perform when there's nothing to play against / for . I know Rangers have had a vast improvement since Walter Smith took charge but I'm completely sure that if the Celtic team really needed the wins / point's they would get them.

I never noticed the footy thread in here. Nice to see the worlds game getting some love. I am a huge soccer fan. More than hockey really. My favorite team without a doubt is the US National Team. Traveled to Germany for the WC last year and was at all 3 games. Got some great pics and videos from it. As for club teams my favorites are Fulham, Everton, Reading, Blackburn, B. Moenchengladbach. Love watchin the Americans in the top leagues. I also like Forrest Green. Never have seen them play but I always play ast them in CM haha.

WC Photos

WC Vids

I lived in Manchester for 9 years, it is true. All true Mancunians follow City and it is retards from London, China & Ireland that follow United :D

proud to be a retard! :lol:

:blink: Does a poor manager get a team to the last 16 in the Champions League ??? No disrepect to Rangers they deserved to win the last Old Firm game, but the reason that Celtic have been playing so poor recently is that they won the league basically last November , the player's are finding it hard to motivate themselve's to perform when there's nothing to play against / for . I know Rangers have had a vast improvement since Walter Smith took charge but I'm completely sure that if the Celtic team really needed the wins / point's they would get them.

A blind squirrel gets an acorn once in a while, Strachan was useless as a manager in England and it hardly takes a soccer genius to win the SPL as Celtic boss when Rangers are totally impotent as there is no other competition.

Bring on next season :D

A blind squirrel gets an acorn once in a while, Strachan was useless as a manager in England and it hardly takes a soccer genius to win the SPL as Celtic boss when Rangers are totally impotent as there is no other competition.

Bring on next season :D

:crazy: If those acorns that Strachan gets once in a while is back to back Championships then...... I want more acorns. :lol:

I do agree with you tho, Bring on next season. :sly:

As a once overly used saying by the Rangers fans ......... We welcome the chase. :D

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

I just read an article about the MLS Allstar game versus Celtic , saying that David Beckham is ineligible to play in the match. I 'm kinda disapointed about this because it would have attracted alot of worldwide attention about the game.

The FA Cup final was awful, boring and in no way an ideal first match in the new Wembley stadium but there we go.

Champions League final tonight :D We're gonna make it 6 times tonight! Come on you reds!!

The FA Cup final was awful, boring and in no way an ideal first match in the new Wembley stadium but there we go.

Champions League final tonight :D We're gonna make it 6 times tonight! Come on you reds!!

Totally agree about the FA cup final on saturday it was a really boring game especially the first half , It wasn't fit for the grand opening of such a magnificent Stadium.

I'm not a Liverpool fan but I was hoping you guy's won tonight . Unlucky bud . You should still be proud of them they're a good team. :thumbup:

Celtic and Liverpool " You'll Never Walk Alone". :)

25th May 1967 - 25th May 2007

Tomorrow is 40 year's to the day since Celtic became the first British Football team to win the European Cup.

IPB Image

As you can see , they won every competition that they entered that season.

RIP Ronnie Simpson , Bobby Murdoch and Jimmy " Jinky " Johnstone.

"You'll Never Walk Alone".

Edited by glasgowcelticwing