• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

I'm currently trying to figure out why I chose to be a fan of Tottenham.

I'm also trying to figure out what team to root for while Tottenham is relegated next season, I'm thinking Celtic.

good choice. :) You should start supporting Celtic tomorrow against Man U in the Champions League. :D

What a game! David Bentley's goal was amazing.

Tottenham Hotspur 4

Arsenal 4

Yes, it was a good game. Arsenal fked that one up towards the end though. They should of had the three points already wrapped up. :ranting:

Edited by Jwo

How about the other team from North London? You know the one that has a similar passing style like the Red Wings and also the same team colors. :shifty:

Yeh. And have the same trait of falling to more physical teams! I.E STOKE CITY!! HAHAAH!

Anyways, Lancaster City are in the playoff zone in their league, thats all I care about. Not really a fan of the premiership these days.

Damn, nobody follows the best soccer league? spanish one!! (mine, as i am from spain :D)

Barcelona is going to win champions league, spanish league and the spanish king cup! they are incredible this year!!

I am from Valencia C.F (my hometown team).. 4th position!! hope to win sevilla this weekend who are in the 3rd :D we will see! we are the best :D Villa, Silva, Mata, Joaquin, Albiol, Fernandes :D oh god!!

spanish liga 1 is overrated and bad :thumbdown: englanders have good league :thumbup: liverpool and man u are both best teams in world imo i wish torres playd for tottenham! :blink:

I'm currently trying to figure out why I chose to be a fan of Tottenham.

I'm also trying to figure out what team to root for while Tottenham is relegated next season, I'm thinking Celtic.

this attitude is very american and a reason europers do not like the culture of american sport. the idea of 'picking' a team to support is very bad and i am not a fan of it. you stick by a team for life. i have been a tottenham fan since i liked soccer since 2005 and i was reward last year when we won the league cup over chelsea 2-1 :thumbup: we also made the league cup final again this year and we have many exciting young players and we are in no danger of being relegated. i am dissapointe to say teh least in your unloyal mind. also celtic is very bad scottish football is terrible. (if i will recommend another team it is swedish team helsingborg IF, they are where my friend in sweden is from they have pretty cool jersey and they have swedish legend hanky larsson :thumbup: )

d'oh, england soccer is the best soccer there is.. that's obvious! but i think spanish league is also very good! we have some very good teams like Real Madrid, Barça, Valencia, Sevilla or Villareal! i also like very much the Bundesliga with teams like Stuttgart (my favourite), Bayern, 1899 Hoffenheim, Borussia Dortmund..

spanish liga 1 is overrated and bad :thumbdown: englanders have good league :thumbup: liverpool and man u are both best teams in world imo i wish torres playd for tottenham! :blink:

this attitude is very american and a reason europers do not like the culture of american sport. the idea of 'picking' a team to support is very bad and i am not a fan of it. you stick by a team for life. i have been a tottenham fan since i liked soccer since 2005 and i was reward last year when we won the league cup over chelsea 2-1 :thumbup: we also made the league cup final again this year and we have many exciting young players and we are in no danger of being relegated. i am dissapointe to say teh least in your unloyal mind. also celtic is very bad scottish football is terrible. (if i will recommend another team it is swedish team helsingborg IF, they are where my friend in sweden is from they have pretty cool jersey and they have swedish legend hanky larsson :thumbup: )

Do you watch alot of Scottish football? Cause it's actually very underated. Yes there is two major teams in the league that dominate but it's the same in nearly every league in the world.

Do you watch alot of Scottish football? Cause it's actually very underated. Yes there is two major teams in the league that dominate but it's the same in nearly every league in the world.

Have you heard any recent news on Setanta Sports and the ongoing financial problems they are in with the SPL and EPL?

From what it sounds like Setanta is pretty close to going under...could be very damaging to some of the teams excluding the old firm.

I'm still trying to get into soccer. Although I've been watching it more and more as of late, I try to stay away from MLS though. No fans, no atmosphere, pretty boring stuff lol.

I recommend waiting til the Confederations Cup is over so you don't get driven to the funny farm by those god-awful horns.

I hope Fox Sports continues in the future for Champions league coverage. I'm loving this. ESPN sucked at it and never aired games in HD nor cared about the pregame shows and such.

I'm kind of disappointed that there has been no mention of my team.... the mighty Raith Rovers!!!

Nah not many other Raith Rovers fans. There's a couple of Celtic Fans and a couple of Rangers fans on here. You Sir are the only one on here representing the Kingdom of Fyfe......I think? :unsure: