• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Man U!

Hey it's better than being a fan of the Rangers or any of the disgraced Italian clubs right?

I must admit i've always had a soft spot for man u :thumbup: , especially after they signed Henrik Larsson earlier this season. :D As for Rangers they are our bitter rivals and we are waaaayyyy better than them. :P

Soccer for me is an every-four-years thing. If MLS puts a team in Detroit, I'd jump on it. The English Premiership is cool, and if I picked an overseas team it'd be from that league (certainly not the filthy corrupt Italian league) but it's hard to pick a team when they're all kinda the same from here.

Soccer for me is an every-four-years thing. If MLS puts a team in Detroit, I'd jump on it. The English Premiership is cool, and if I picked an overseas team it'd be from that league (certainly not the filthy corrupt Italian league) but it's hard to pick a team when they're all kinda the same from here.

If your going to pick an english premiership team don't pick chelsea, there like the evil empire with all the cash. :lol:

If your going to pick an english premiership team don't pick chelsea, there like the evil empire with all the cash. :lol:

See why I can't really pick a Premiership team? I always thought Chelsea was kind of like, say, the Vancouver Canucks - always a decent team that you can't make fun of for lousy play, but kind of nondescript anyway. The impression that I have is that Man U is the evil empire team, what with them having some kind of partnership with the Yankees and all - that and the rep that I've heard that people actually from Manchester go for City instead.

See why I can't really pick a Premiership team? I always thought Chelsea was kind of like, say, the Vancouver Canucks - always a decent team that you can't make fun of for lousy play, but kind of nondescript anyway. The impression that I have is that Man U is the evil empire team, what with them having some kind of partnership with the Yankees and all - that and the rep that I've heard that people actually from Manchester go for City instead.

Thats the way it used to be, but since Roman Abramovic bought the club they have spent something like 300 million pounds and signed all the best players in the world. The past couple of seasons the premiership has been very predictable.....WELL....until this season. :D P.S. I reeeaaalllyyy hate there manager he managed Fc Porto to beat my beloved Celtic in the Uefa Cup final in 2003. They cheated. :(

Huge fan here. Started following about eight years ago. Arsenal, Rangers, LA Galaxy, and the U.S. National Team.

GlasgowCelticWing, maybe we should meet up and have a one-on-one hooligan fight. I'll bring the crowbars. :lol:

(Mods: I'm kidding.)

Huge fan here. Started following about eight years ago. Arsenal, Rangers, LA Galaxy, and the U.S. National Team.

GlasgowCelticWing, maybe we should meet up and have a one-on-one hooligan fight. I'll bring the crowbars. :lol:

(Mods: I'm kidding.)

:lol: I'll bring the baseball bats and the hammers. :hehe: ( I'm joking to boss).

Arsenal fan here. Started watching the year before they went on their 49 game unbeaten campaign.

Edited by Jwo

Arsenal fan here. Started watching the year before they went on their 49 game unbeaten campaign.

Arsenal are :cool: they are an exiting young team with alot of potential. :thumbup: P.S. Any of you guys got any info on USA under -20 international Greg Dalby? my team celtic are suppose to be signing him. :D

Same for me, Soccer is an every 4 years thing. I might start watching with Beckham playing in the states but I hear he got hurt so I probably won't. If it is on FSN and I have nothing else to do it I'll watch it. I'm more of a casual fan.

I just watched the Liverpool v Psv game in the champions league.You can't beat it when the fan's sing You'll Never Walk Alone. I love it when we sing it at celtic park with the scarves waving it nearly brings tear's to your eyes. :) Very emotional stuff. :thumbup:

Man United vs AC Milan - time to take down another dirty filthy italian team

Chelsea vs Liverpool - classic english battle

Should be an all english final...exciting

LETS GO REDSSSS :sly:

Man United vs AC Milan - time to take down another dirty filthy italian team

Chelsea vs Liverpool - classic english battle

Should be an all english final...exciting

LETS GO REDSSSS :sly:

I would love to see a Man Utd v Liverpool Final. You can't beat a rivalry to spice thing up. :D

I like bayern a lot...theyre a lot better than any of the italian teams, im just glad man utd has the job of taking the italian teams down :sly:

Yeah. I love Bayern, favourite team in Europe. As for English teams, I like Arsenal. But we wont even speak about them :blush:

Thats the way it used to be, but since Roman Abramovic bought the club they have spent something like 300 million pounds and signed all the best players in the world. The past couple of seasons the premiership has been very predictable.....WELL....until this season. :D P.S. I reeeaaalllyyy hate there manager he managed Fc Porto to beat my beloved Celtic in the Uefa Cup final in 2003. They cheated. :(

When that clown Vitor Bahia or whatever their keepers name was...CLEARLY came out of the box with the ball in his hand. That was an injustice if I have ever seen one. Chelsea is VILE. I hate them with a passion...Mourinho and Abromavich are incarnations of the devil as far as I am concerned. I hope Robben leaves them for Barca. Dutchmen have no business playing for idiots such as Mourinho.

Guest IrishWing19

Chelsea fan here, I was a fan before the Russian empire took over!

Chelsea fan here, I was a fan before the Russian empire took over!

Thats not so bad then seeing you were a fan before Abramovich, But Chelsea are still the evil empire . :lol:

When that clown Vitor Bahia or whatever their keepers name was...CLEARLY came out of the box with the ball in his hand. That was an injustice if I have ever seen one. Chelsea is VILE. I hate them with a passion...Mourinho and Abromavich are incarnations of the devil as far as I am concerned. I hope Robben leaves them for Barca. Dutchmen have no business playing for idiots such as Mourinho.

I actually feel really sorry for Arjen Robben he's got the potential to be one of the world best players, but that wee bugger Mourinho is totally wasting him at Chelsea. :angry: